Just Signed Up To The Taffies

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] simon crawley

General

Post by [old] simon crawley » August 1st, 2005, 12:26 pm

hi guys i've just signed up to taff attack as i think you'll all help me to shed the pounds, my start weight two weeks ago was 24 stone 8.5 lbs which on a 5'9 frame aint nice, <b>how do i get to see my results on your board</b>, i rowed 21097 on sat when watching tri nation game although at 102min 25 sec i was none too quick. i have just done my first 10k in 44 min 35 sec which again isn't very quick. born in cardiff brought up in tonyrefail but due to the wife now live in mumbles swansea<br /><br />simon

[old] dadams

General

Post by [old] dadams » August 1st, 2005, 2:41 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-simon crawley+Aug 1 2005, 11:26 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(simon crawley @ Aug 1 2005, 11:26 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->   hi guys i've just signed up to taff attack as i think you'll all help me to shed the pounds, my start weight two weeks ago was 24 stone 8.5 lbs which on a 5'9 frame aint nice, <b>how do i get to see my results on your board</b>, i rowed 21097 on sat when watching tri nation game although at 102min 25 sec i was none too quick. i have just done my first 10k in 44 min 35 sec which again isn't very quick. born in cardiff brought up in tonyrefail but due to the wife now live in mumbles swansea<br /><br />simon <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Welcome aboard Simon. We have our own thread going, "Join Taff Attack", in the General section. <br /><br />Not sure what you mean by seeing your results on the board. I'm guessing you mean the University/Club board. There is a tab on your log home page for 'University/Club Standings.<br /><br />Dwayne (aka Speedy)

[old] Niall

General

Post by [old] Niall » August 1st, 2005, 3:09 pm

Welcome aboard Simon. As Speedy say, if you direct yourself to the Join Taff Attack thread (it'll be just below or above this thread depending on posts) then you can join in with the rest of us.<br /><br />Well done on the metres. Don't worry about times right now. Concentrate on distance and slow, steady strokes.<br /><br />See you over at the team thread...