PM5 Bluetooth Message Has A Chance Of Being Lost

Post bug reports or anomolous operation here
Lieinthelimbo
Paddler

PM5 Bluetooth Message Has A Chance Of Being Lost

Post by Lieinthelimbo » February 25th, 2024, 11:34 pm

I'm a developer of an row app. According to the PM5_CSAFE document, i connet to PM5 successfully and Implemented some functions like set a workout , get a logbook then updata it and so on.

Everything seems perfectly until i found that when my workout finished, there is a certain chance my app lost some bluetooth data from PM5.For example,I'm subscribing to Bluetooth messages with IDs 0x0037, 0x0038, 0x0039 and 0x003A. However, i have observed instances where we do not receive split/interval data or workout summary data from the PM5.I want to know if there have rules to obey so i can get the Bluetooth message 100%.

I have also noticed that ErgData utilizes the 0x6A interface (specifically, CSAFE_PM_GET_INTERNALLOGMEMORY) to obtain workout and interval settlement information at the conclusion of a workout.But i dont know the decode rule, so i can just get a pile of binary data.

Above all, i just want to know how can i get all data about workout perfectly, thank you very much for any suggestions or methods.