First Ever Virtual Team Challenge

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Citroen

First Virtual Team Challenge

Post by [old] Citroen » December 28th, 2005, 6:58 am

<!--QuoteBegin-efg+Dec 28 2005, 06:51 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(efg @ Dec 28 2005, 06:51 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I have two sets of rowers on a January Virtual Team who have the same email address.  What password do I need for them?  Do I have to ask them for their Concept 2 login passwords????  They have all been added to the team and appear on my team list.<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Emilia<br />Captain - Fowl Play <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />No, you only need their C2 login password if they don't appear on your list.<br />I have two members of Taff Attack who share an e-mail address.<br /><br />[Asking a user to disclose a password, technically, means you'd be in violation of the UK Data Protection Act if you were a British Citizen.]

[old] RobertLangguth

Post by [old] RobertLangguth » December 28th, 2005, 9:08 pm

I just signed on as a member; I row indoors from 65,000 to 73,000 meters a week. How do I find a team to join the 2006 competition? I am 64 years young in Austin, Texas. Thanks, Robert

[old] tjod

Post by [old] tjod » December 28th, 2005, 9:38 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-RobertLangguth+Dec 28 2005, 05:08 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(RobertLangguth @ Dec 28 2005, 05:08 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I just signed on as a member; I row indoors from 65,000 to 73,000 meters a week. How do I find a team to join the 2006 competition? I am 64 years young in Austin, Texas. Thanks, Robert <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />Hi Robert;<br /><br />I think you just did what needs done. Invites should be arriving soon. 8-)<br /><br />

[old] DavidA

Post by [old] DavidA » December 29th, 2005, 2:32 pm

I am also interested in being on a team for the January Team Challenge. I will be gone the last week of January unfortunately, but I will still probably erg between 150 and 200 km in January.<br /><br />David<br />

[old] Citroen

Post by [old] Citroen » December 29th, 2005, 6:19 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-DavidA+Dec 29 2005, 06:32 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(DavidA @ Dec 29 2005, 06:32 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I am also interested in being on a team for the January Team Challenge. I will be gone the last week of January unfortunately, but I will still probably erg between 150 and 200 km in January.<br /><br />David <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />David, <br /><br />Can you find Wales on a world map?<br />If you can, you've met the requirement to join the Taff Attack virtual team.<br /><br />Send me your first name, last name and e-mail address (as used on the C2 online ranking system) by private message (PM) and I'll add you to my team.<br /><br />Regards, Dougie.

[old] ancho

Post by [old] ancho » December 30th, 2005, 2:19 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-DavidA+Dec 29 2005, 07:32 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(DavidA @ Dec 29 2005, 07:32 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I am also interested in being on a team for the January Team Challenge. I will be gone the last week of January unfortunately, but I will still probably erg between 150 and 200 km in January.<br /><br />David <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />David:<br />If you are able to spell BARCELONA, or like paella, red wine and/or beer, you are also welcome to CEU-REM BARCELONA <br />Send me a PM if you feel like some mediterranean rowing!

[old] Kappy

Post by [old] Kappy » December 31st, 2005, 10:58 pm

Is it too late to join a team?<br /><br />Kappy <--- rather new to using the online logging system.

[old] holladay

Post by [old] holladay » January 1st, 2006, 1:12 am

I would think people could join anytime during January. (Of course Bill will have to give us the official word.)<br /><br />In the meantime, you could "click on PM" and send "efg" a message and join "Fowl Play." Then we would all know. (Shamless recruiting )<br /><br />Seriously, I hope we can still add members during the month and that you will find a team that you will enjoy rowing for!<br /><br />Happy New Year! The ball just dropped here in the eastern USA. I had my toast now off to row! (I was going to go to bed but since Taff Attack just moved ~2000 m ahead of Fowl Play-- Only two teams have posted meters as of 05:08 GMT) The first person to post meters for 2006 was from New Zealand--while I was still in 2005!<br /><br />Susan<br /><br />(Reminder: "Fowl Play" is a team open to all--Ducks, Drakes, Ducklings and other friends. Our goal is to row as far as we can and to support each other on the way.)

[old] midinges

Post by [old] midinges » January 2nd, 2006, 6:24 pm

Ok, looks like one of the people on our team entered meters and they did not show up on the team standing page. The only meters that are showing up on the page are mine.

[old] efg

Post by [old] efg » January 2nd, 2006, 7:11 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-midinges+Jan 2 2006, 03:24 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(midinges @ Jan 2 2006, 03:24 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Ok, looks like one of the people on our team entered meters and they did not show up on the team standing page. The only meters that are showing up on the page are mine. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Do the meters show up when you go to the "Manage This Team" page? Only the team captain can access this page, so if you are not the captain, you'll need to ask him/her to look into it.<br /><br />Emilia

[old] midinges

Post by [old] midinges » January 3rd, 2006, 11:29 am

<!--QuoteBegin-efg+Jan 2 2006, 07:11 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(efg @ Jan 2 2006, 07:11 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-midinges+Jan 2 2006, 03:24 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(midinges @ Jan 2 2006, 03:24 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Ok, looks like one of the people on our team entered meters and they did not show up on the team standing page. The only meters that are showing up on the page are mine. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Do the meters show up when you go to the "Manage This Team" page? Only the team captain can access this page, so if you are not the captain, you'll need to ask him/her to look into it.<br /><br />Emilia <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />No, they do not show up there, I am the captain. They show up on the regular Team standing page. I've sent the person a note to see if maybe they used a date from last year when the entered them in their log. No response yet.

[old] midinges

Post by [old] midinges » January 3rd, 2006, 3:50 pm

Has anyone added a new team member since Jan 1,2006. I tried to add one and it says the member does not exist.

[old] efg

Post by [old] efg » January 3rd, 2006, 4:08 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-midinges+Jan 3 2006, 12:50 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(midinges @ Jan 3 2006, 12:50 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Has anyone added a new team member since Jan 1,2006. I tried to add one and it says the member does not exist. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Yes, I have been able to keep adding people to Fowl Play.<br /><br />Emilia

[old] John Hendrie

Post by [old] John Hendrie » January 4th, 2006, 12:48 pm

I am embarassed to ask what is a silly question but I cannot find the standings for the January challenge. Can someone point me in the right direction?<br /><br />john

[old] holladay

Post by [old] holladay » January 4th, 2006, 1:19 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-John Hendrie+Jan 4 2006, 11:48 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(John Hendrie @ Jan 4 2006, 11:48 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I am embarassed to ask what is a silly question but I cannot find the standings for the January challenge. Can someone point me in the right direction?<br /><br />john <br /> </td></tr></table><br />If you go to your concept 2 logbook and look on the <span style='color:blue'>blue words </span>in the <span style='color:orange'>orange boxes </span>at the top of the page, you will see "teams" click there to watch the January challenge!<br />Current- Season- History- Challenges- Ranked- Workouts- <span style='color:purple'>“team”-</span>Profile<br /><br />If you aren't on a team, you won't be able to see "team."<br /><br />The only names you will see are people who posted meters for the team. If you haven't posted meters yet, you will not see your name.<br /><br />Susan