Differences Between C And D?

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Amy

Product

Post by [old] Amy » September 23rd, 2005, 1:53 pm

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!<br /><br />I am the proud mother of gently used model C erg! And for the very reasonable price of $450.<br /><br />(Michael, I didn't see your note about the bungee until I got home, but just checked it, and it's in phenomenal shape.)<br /><br />I'm certainly not going to be keeping up with you guys any time soon, but I am SO excited to have one of these to call my own!<br /><br />Now...if I could just figure out how to hide it so a certain husband doesn't get a little bent out of shape that I'm cluttering the office. (He hates my Stairmaster...probably because I use it, and he doesn't. )<br /><br />Amy

[old] John Rupp

Product

Post by [old] John Rupp » September 23rd, 2005, 1:58 pm

Amy, congratulations!

[old] katbois

Product

Post by [old] katbois » October 15th, 2005, 2:15 pm

<!--QuoteBegin--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><br />I am the proud mother of gently used model C erg! And for the very reasonable price of $450.<br /><br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Congrats Amy! I'm attempting buying a Model C/PM2 on ebay that is presently @ $650. The consolation is that I can avoid shipping charges by picking it up. <br /><br />Of course, with any retrofitting that might need to be done, I might be just as well off to purchase a D from the factory.<br /><br />Wish me luck . . .

[old] Sleepy_Floyd

Product

Post by [old] Sleepy_Floyd » October 15th, 2005, 2:31 pm

Congratulations Amy! Thats an awesome deal.. I'm sure you'll get plenty of good use out of your new baby!!<br /><br />Katbois - have you tried craigslist.com? Craigslist has classified all over the country, its indexed by city and state, so all items are for pickup.. A few weeks ago, I posted here about a few ergs I found on there in both the Washington DC and Philadelphia Area.. I saw a few more listings yesterday for used Ergs in the DC area too, so I gotta think there will be some in your area too.<br /><br />SF

[old] John Rupp

Product

Post by [old] John Rupp » October 15th, 2005, 4:03 pm

I got a mint condition model C from Ebay last December for 550 and have been very happy with it.<br /><br />A friend picked it up and shipped Fedex which was $43.