Chat Room

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] SteveV

Forum use, comments and suggestions

Post by [old] SteveV » June 18th, 2004, 1:41 am

Works ok for me<br>

[old] Sir Pirate

Post by [old] Sir Pirate » July 16th, 2004, 3:59 pm

NOBODY COMES IN THE CHAT ROOM. I AM HERE ALL ON MY OWN MOST OF THE TIME. It's starting to smell a bit, so I will have to open a window. Thinking of decorating it soon, was going to paint it baby blue, the same colour as the model D. I THINK I AM GOING STIR CRAZY <br><br>Sir "Crazy" Pirate

[old] Coach Gus

Post by [old] Coach Gus » July 16th, 2004, 4:21 pm

Just visited the Chat Room. 9 other people there but no Sir Pirate. Think there's any connection??? <br><br>I know what you mean Phil. Sometimes if I want to be alone I'll go to the Chat Room for some solitude.

[old] Sir Pirate

Post by [old] Sir Pirate » July 16th, 2004, 4:31 pm

Gus, Many a true word spoken in jest <br><br>Sir Pirate

[old] Ole Granny

Post by [old] Ole Granny » July 16th, 2004, 5:22 pm

Somehow, Gus alerted me to his message to Sir pirate about the chatroom and the notification of his message arrived in my computer In Box....so I immediately hopped into the chatroom and much to my delight, met Sir Pirate there.<br><br>If we have a thread labelled Chat Room Notification...then, if we all organise our automatic notification of new posts to that thread, all we would have to do is to announce our intention of waiting in the chatroom first, on the thread, before entering the chatroom.<br><br>Is anyone able to understand what poor granny means from the complicated sentence above?!!

[old] Sir Pirate

Post by [old] Sir Pirate » July 17th, 2004, 4:06 am

We could have set subjects set for certain times, a bit like e-row if you like. For example- Monday at 4.00pm GMT could be a topic of "The wolverian Plan" and so on.<br><br>Just an idea.<br><br>Sir Pirate

[old] Janice

Post by [old] Janice » July 17th, 2004, 10:45 am

Good idea

[old] Coach Gus

Post by [old] Coach Gus » July 17th, 2004, 7:48 pm

It would be nice if the Members in Chat Room window that is part of the Forum Home page when someone is in the chat room would update more often than every 5 minutes. If we knew more people were entering and staying in the chat room maybe more of us would be likely to check it out.<br><br>

[old] CAROLE MAC

Post by [old] CAROLE MAC » July 18th, 2004, 1:46 pm

went in and waited 30 mins no person joined me Carole no mates ..lol ... no praps we should say that people will be in there at a certain time and even like already suggested have set times for certain subjects .

[old] CAROLE MAC

Post by [old] CAROLE MAC » July 23rd, 2004, 11:34 am

still have no mates ...