Dwayne Adams race result!

From the CRASH-B's to an online challenge, discuss the competitive side of erging here.
hjs
Marathon Poster

Post by hjs » March 5th, 2007, 12:24 pm

Chad Williams wrote:More Bullshit!! :lol:

Race data? IND_V? Video? Still Pictures, C2 conformation? Race replays? Lots of witnesses?

Let me guess, none of this is available, so nothing has changed, I am still right, Dwayne is a fake.

It’s great to be back.

Finaly, you were missed.

Fine example of racing, no one actually seen him on the erg though.
I heard he got an offer to go on stage in Vegas as the new invisible man :lol:

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » March 5th, 2007, 12:48 pm

Let’s have the details of this event then, what is the back ground? What do we have to work with?

After the all the issues we had last year, I am sure Dwayne would have covered all the bases and had the row videoed, pictures taken and have race data also made available. Surely you are not going to tell me none of this was put in place?

Could someone get me up to speed on it all? If I am to apologies like Dwayne expects me to then I need to know all the facts.

chgoss
10k Poster

Post by chgoss » March 5th, 2007, 12:54 pm

It's been extensively debated on UK site:
http://www.concept2.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13724

coggs
2k Poster

Post by coggs » March 5th, 2007, 2:21 pm

>>It's been extensively debated on UK site:<<

And let's keep it there!
If you don't try, you will never know how bad you suck.

Master D (54) / 208#
500M/1:38, 2K/7:02.3, 6K/22:17, 10K/38:31, 30'/7,700M, 60'/15,331M, HM /1hr 23:03 (all done back in 2007)

hjs
Marathon Poster

Post by hjs » March 5th, 2007, 3:05 pm

coggs wrote:>>It's been extensively debated on UK site:<<

And let's keep it there!

Why ? after all the man is a us citizen. :lol: You are not forced to read every thread.
Not that I will start the hole thing again. But people telling other people, what well and not to discus? NONO

ancho
6k Poster

Post by ancho » March 5th, 2007, 7:14 pm

yawn! :roll:
yr 1966, 1,87 m, 8? kg
[img]http://www.c2ctc.com/sigs/img1201739576.png[/img]
Be Water, My Friend!

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » March 6th, 2007, 6:40 am

I have looked through the posts on the UK forum and the information that has been posted by Dwayne is very sketchy indeed.

My own view is that after last time, Dwayne knew what was required to clear his name and he has yet again failed to deliver a clear 100% no questions asked row.

The sad part to all of this is that people out there still believe he is for real.

I have lots of questions I could list down with regards to this latest effort from Dwayne but I am not going to bother, there is already plenty of evidence to support the many failing of Dwayne’s previous and current performances.

seat5
2k Poster

Post by seat5 » March 7th, 2007, 12:22 am

Chad Williams wrote:I have looked through the posts on the UK forum and the information that has been posted by Dwayne is very sketchy indeed.

My own view is that after last time, Dwayne knew what was required to clear his name and he has yet again failed to deliver a clear 100% no questions asked row.

The sad part to all of this is that people out there still believe he is for real.

I have lots of questions I could list down with regards to this latest effort from Dwayne but I am not going to bother, there is already plenty of evidence to support the many failing of Dwayne’s previous and current performances.
No, it's not sad that some people still believe he is for real. Don't worry about us. We are just fine. But thank you for your concern. You're so big hearted. Thank goodness you are back to give us the warm fuzzies all over again.
Carla Stein--F 47 HWT

[img]http://www.c2ctc.com/sigs/img1193870739.png[/img]

PaulS
10k Poster

Post by PaulS » March 7th, 2007, 8:27 am

Chad Williams wrote:I have looked through the posts on the UK forum and the information that has been posted by Dwayne is very sketchy indeed.

What happened with Boston, I thought you had that down as a commitment? Good racing going on in the M40-49.
Erg on,
Paul Smith
www.ps-sport.net Your source for Useful Rowing Accessories and Training Assistance.
"If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask me the question."

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » March 7th, 2007, 8:51 am

Hi PaulS.

What happened to Boston?, circumstances that did not work in my favour, last time we spoke I explained to you what was going on in my life at that time and it all seemed to work out in my favour, well things took a turn and I had to do what was directed.

So, I have only been back for just over 3 weeks now, this was no preparation for WiRC.

I need to get back and start working hard on my fitness.

You should see me in action sometime this year, I have no hard plans laid down to when and were though.

I take it Dwayne was not at WiRC either?

How did Andreas do?

PaulS
10k Poster

Post by PaulS » March 7th, 2007, 10:16 am

Chad Williams wrote:Hi PaulS.

What happened to Boston?, circumstances that did not work in my favour, last time we spoke I explained to you what was going on in my life at that time and it all seemed to work out in my favour, well things took a turn and I had to do what was directed.

So, I have only been back for just over 3 weeks now, this was no preparation for WiRC.

I need to get back and start working hard on my fitness.

You should see me in action sometime this year, I have no hard plans laid down to when and were though.

I take it Dwayne was not at WiRC either?

How did Andreas do?
Dwayne rowed at the Arizona IRC, ane they sent the results to C2, sparking yet another round of discussion, which hasn't been very productive as far as I can tell.

Andreas, got Silver at WIRC, coming in quite nicely. I think he will be working extra hard over the next year to make a run after the Hammer.

Good that your back, hope that all the issues have been resolved and you can work forward without interuption.
Erg on,
Paul Smith
www.ps-sport.net Your source for Useful Rowing Accessories and Training Assistance.
"If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask me the question."

dadams
500m Poster

Post by dadams » March 7th, 2007, 2:58 pm

Chad Williams wrote:More Bullshit!! :lol:

Race data? IND_V? Video? Still Pictures, C2 conformation? Race replays? Lots of witnesses?

Let me guess, none of this is available, so nothing has changed, I am still right, Dwayne is a fake.

It’s great to be back.
Hey there convict -

Do some more reading putz. Everything is there. I did just as I said I would do (and as was asked of me FYI). Check with your shower buddy Stupe. He's the one that's been doing most of the quacking since your incarceration.

You're just pissed because you know you'll never be fast enough. :oops:
Row hard, row well.
[img]http://www.c2ctc.com/sigs/img1174486226.png[/img]

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » March 8th, 2007, 6:38 am

dadams wrote:Do some more reading putz. Everything is there. I did just as I said I would do (and as was asked of me FYI). Check with your shower buddy Stupe. He's the one that's been doing most of the quacking since your incarceration.

You're just pissed because you know you'll never be fast enough. :oops:
Hands up and hats off. It looks like Dwayne Adams did row a sub 5.50 at the Arizona race.

Well done to you Dwayne, I apologise for my comment in this thread saying that you are a fake.
I still do have many reservations with regards to all your other rows that we have discussed many times last year; I also have proof of fake rows, but we have been over this ground before many times.

I have looked into the Arizona race and made my own investigations and am happy that this result is genuine.

A great row from a 40+Hwt, I look forward to racing you in the near future, you will need to be sub 5.50 form if you want to beat me.

dadams
500m Poster

Post by dadams » March 8th, 2007, 10:07 am

Never thought I'd hear it come out of Chad. An actual apology. Wow!

Accepted.
Row hard, row well.
[img]http://www.c2ctc.com/sigs/img1174486226.png[/img]

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » March 8th, 2007, 10:21 am

dadams wrote:Never thought I'd hear it come out of Chad. An actual apology. Wow!

Accepted.
That is noble of you Dwayne after things that I have said to you in the past. However, as of this point onwards you have proved yourself an exceptional erger and I have to respect that fact.

What is done is done; I will no longer be questioning your ability.

It would be nice if I could see my way to the Arizona race next year and shake your hand and apologise to you face to face.