Rowpro, Try The Free Evaluation Copy

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] cityeast

Weight Loss/ Weight Control

Post by [old] cityeast » December 20th, 2004, 11:46 am

I like it, but it is far from perfect. Problems I have had in the short time I have used it are. <br> <br>* I haven't seen a way you can stop or pause a row and save your performance data. (eg. if you have an urgent phone call, etc). <br><br>* Power loss to the PC/Laptop also means a loss of accrued performance data for that row.(why is there no interim saving of data?)<br><br>I accidentally pushed the Menu Back button on the PM3 during the row. Again I lost all the performance data for that row. <br><br>*Row analysis is very basic. In comparison to lets say the data provided by a 720i Polar HRM and software provided. <br><br>If C2 ever develop a PM3+ or PM4, consideration should be given to the use of USB flashsticks as a more viable memory option, as well as data saving frequency comparable to Polar.

[old] CraigTX

Weight Loss/ Weight Control

Post by [old] CraigTX » December 30th, 2004, 12:25 pm

I have purchased this software and have been using it for the last 2 months. I really like the training plan it set for me and I'm really seeing improvments in my workouts. It has made a workout plan for me that I can do and I am following the plan to the letter. <br><br>I did purchase a cheap PC for my home gym and dedicated it to my rower. I can row and listen to my MP3 collection at the same time.<br><br>Is the weight droping off me? No, but I have had a weight problem all my life and now that I'm reaching 40... its even harder to loose and keep it off!<br><br>My rower has been one the best investmenst I have ever made. I'm now trying to talk myself out of buying a Dyno.....