Taming Pm3 Utility 3.0.2

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] shu246

Product

Post by [old] shu246 » January 16th, 2006, 9:55 am

Have PM3 monitor, running Logicard Utility 3.0.2 on win2k.<br />How can i stop this program from creating 'c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Concept2\PM3 LogCard Data' each time the program runs?<br /><br />Sorry, but this is a religious issue with me. I detest needlessly long directory names, and double detest spaces in directory names. Thankfully the program allows user to specify target location (like 'c:\Imports'), but seeing the program create it's useless default target at each invocation is a continuing annoyance.<br /><br />Also, program offers to startup Excel and load the data - a pointless option since I don't have Excel. I use the nifty and versitile UltraEdit editor to read the .csv file. Would be nice to select target program and have that load automatically.<br /><br />(Long live the Z80 and S100 bus. CP/M rules!)<br />

[old] c2scott

Product

Post by [old] c2scott » January 16th, 2006, 10:13 am

Thanks for the comments, we will review them for the next release of the program.<br /><br />-- Scott<br /><br /><br />

[old] shu246

Product

Post by [old] shu246 » January 26th, 2006, 11:21 pm

whoa! thanks. re-installed Logicard Utility 3.0.2 today (in fact, had to re-install opsys and all applications, grrrrr) and find it will open my preferred .csv reader - just calls it "Excel".<br />