Dwayne's disappeared.

Not sure where you should be posting? Put it here.
Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » May 22nd, 2006, 5:32 am

It looks like I have won the battle and the war. Dwayne has not answered my question about facing me at either BiRC or WiRC.

German answer, I am focused and very motivated, I start my build up to BiRC very shortly, I have a 2K test in a few weeks to set my target splits for my interval sessions. I know Dwayne will never show up and race me or anyone else for that matter, why would he start racing now when he has not done so in the last 3 years?

My motivation now is to gain the 40+Hwt World Record within the next 6 years, I am well aware that there are some very fast 35 - 39 Hwts out there that will be moving up to my category within my time frame, so I have to work hard and be aware of the people around me.

At BiRC I will be just looking for a PB, my main aim is WiRC 2007.

row4life
500m Poster

Post by row4life » May 22nd, 2006, 9:44 am

Chad Williams wrote:It looks like I have won the battle and the war. Dwayne has not answered my question about facing me at either BiRC or WiRC.

German answer, I am focused and very motivated, I start my build up to BiRC very shortly, I have a 2K test in a few weeks to set my target splits for my interval sessions. I know Dwayne will never show up and race me or anyone else for that matter, why would he start racing now when he has not done so in the last 3 years?

My motivation now is to gain the 40+Hwt World Record within the next 6 years, I am well aware that there are some very fast 35 - 39 Hwts out there that will be moving up to my category within my time frame, so I have to work hard and be aware of the people around me.

At BiRC I will be just looking for a PB, my main aim is WiRC 2007.
You have just summed up your whole existance here on the forum. You have said from the start that this wasn't anything personal against Dwayne, right? Yet you're taking this as a battle/war.

And don't come back with anything like 'You're not listening to what I'm saying'. It's right there, above in print. This whole campaign has been a crusade against one person. Not, as you have put it so many times, a search for truth and honesty.

You, Chad Williams, are a liar. You're a disgrace, not only to this sport, but to the sporting world as a whole.

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » May 22nd, 2006, 9:59 am

row4life wrote:You, Chad Williams, are a liar. You're a disgrace, not only to this sport, but to the sporting world as a whole.
A least I am not a cheat.

Tyn
10k Poster

Post by Tyn » May 22nd, 2006, 9:59 am

row4life wrote: You have just summed up your whole existance here on the forum. You have said from the start that this wasn't anything personal against Dwayne, right? Yet you're taking this as a battle/war.
Good point!!

Thanks Row4life
Tyn

M42H

"We keep you alive to serve this ship. So row well and live."

"Nobody move! I've dropped me brain!"

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » May 22nd, 2006, 10:09 am

row4life wrote:You have just summed up your whole existance here on the forum. You have said from the start that this wasn't anything personal against Dwayne, right? Yet you're taking this as a battle/war.
You can't fight a war with only 1 side taking part. You try to make me out to be the bad one here.

How did all this start? Do you all have short memories?

Daren
1k Poster

Post by Daren » May 22nd, 2006, 10:15 am

Chad Williams wrote:How did all this start?
You appeared and started throwing wild accusations around.
[b]Daren[/b]
37, short, borderline LWT.
[i]Taff Attack Racing[/i]

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » May 22nd, 2006, 10:27 am

Daren wrote:
Chad Williams wrote:How did all this start?
You appeared and started throwing wild accusations around.
Wrong again Daren

Someone was posting much faster times in training than they had done in races. This was a long outstanding issue; I just pointed it out again so there would be no misunderstandings. We are talking about world class times and not ones that the average rower pulls.

Taff Attack has all but folded, Taff Attack Racing is the new “Taff Attack” as far as I understand.

row4life
500m Poster

Post by row4life » May 22nd, 2006, 10:56 am

Chad Williams wrote:
row4life wrote:You, Chad Williams, are a liar. You're a disgrace, not only to this sport, but to the sporting world as a whole.
A least I am not a cheat.
No one is a cheat here Chad. You haven't proved shit!!!!

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » May 22nd, 2006, 11:04 am

row4life wrote:No one is a cheat here Chad. You haven't proved shit!!!!
I have not clamed s**t (to use your words) either.

row4life
500m Poster

Post by row4life » May 22nd, 2006, 11:05 am

Chad Williams wrote:
row4life wrote:No one is a cheat here Chad. You haven't proved shit!!!!
I have not clamed s**t (to use your words) either.
You most certainly have!! Are you completely insane?!!!!

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » May 22nd, 2006, 11:10 am

Have I claimed World best time’s at most ranking distances? Have I ranked any times? (Except that false one to proved that the PM3_IND code can be played).

row4life
500m Poster

Post by row4life » May 22nd, 2006, 11:11 am

Chad Williams wrote:Have I claimed World best time’s at most ranking distances? Have I ranked any times? (Except that false one to proved that the PM3_IND code can be played).
No one said you have. Idiot!!

But you have accused others of being cheats. So that pretty much makes you a liar.....again.

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » May 22nd, 2006, 11:15 am

row4life wrote:
Chad Williams wrote:Have I claimed World best time’s at most ranking distances? Have I ranked any times? (Except that false one to proved that the PM3_IND code can be played).
No one said you have. Idiot!!

But you have accused others of being cheats. So that pretty much makes you a liar.....again.
The logic of row4life :shock: You will go far in life I am sure of that.

Daren
1k Poster

Post by Daren » May 22nd, 2006, 11:17 am

Chad Williams wrote:(Except that false one to proved that the PM3_IND code can be played).
It proved you are a cheat, that much is true.
[b]Daren[/b]
37, short, borderline LWT.
[i]Taff Attack Racing[/i]

Chad Williams
2k Poster

Post by Chad Williams » May 22nd, 2006, 11:21 am

Daren wrote:
Chad Williams wrote:(Except that false one to proved that the PM3_IND code can be played).
It proved you are a cheat, that much is true.
It proves I was an honest cheat.