Workout not showing up

Maintenance, accessories, operation. Anything to do with making your erg work.
kjcallaway13
Paddler

Workout not showing up

Post by kjcallaway13 » January 1st, 2024, 2:09 pm

I did a workout today and it was showing up just fine on the PM5 and my phone through ErgData. When I finished the workout, it appeared on the PM5 monitor but not on ErgData. I've tried refreshing and restarting my phone, but it won't appear. Is it possible to upload a workout from the PM5 directly to my phone? If not, what's the best way to get the workout into the logbook, aside from manually?

Citroen
SpamTeam

Re: Workout not showing up

Post by Citroen » January 1st, 2024, 5:26 pm

It's not possible to upload from your PM5 to your phone, but it is possible to update an abbreviated workout from your PM5 to https://logdata.concept2.com using a laptop.

To do that you need the Concept2 utility program from https://www.concept2.com/service/softwa ... t2-utility.
You'll need a USB-A to USB-B printer cable to connect your PM5 to your laptop.

While you've got the utility running you should upgrade your PM5 firmware to the latest version. That may prevent it losing a connection to Ergdata in future.

stevegaspars
500m Poster

Post by stevegaspars » January 1st, 2024, 7:41 pm

I find cable uploading to the logbook from the PM5 tends to make it to the app log anyway, albeit with less information about the workout than the usual method.

kkottkamp@gmail.com
Paddler

Post by kkottkamp@gmail.com » February 17th, 2024, 8:08 am

I thought if you used the ErgData app workouts downloaded from the rower to your phone, and then those automatically updated to the logbook on the website. No? I had to take a break from rowing due to an injury and now none of my new workouts are showing up. Do I need to do something for them to download?