New Team ALL Welcome – Dry River Sculls IRC

Community forum for FTC participants
DurhamNick
Paddler

New Team ALL Welcome – Dry River Sculls IRC

Post by DurhamNick » September 5th, 2022, 7:54 am

Hello fellow rowers,

If spending hours alone on a rowerg has made you long to feel part of a team, Dry River Sculls IRC is the place for you.

I am a relative newbie and just wanted to be a part of something but the whole team/affiliation thing can seem a bit daunting, so I set this up as a welcoming new club and I encourage people to join from around the world.

We are a new affiliation that are here for rowers that are, experienced or newbies, fit or trying to get there, people who row for fun or those who row like their lives depend upon it. We aren’t here to be on your case if your metres slip but we want to create an environment where encouragement is available should you need it. So, if you want to be part of the crew, the gang, the club, the team… consider Dry River Sculls and let’s see how we get on – together.

You can join us as we take on our first team challenge – the Fall Team Challenge 2022 – and also you can join to be part of the club affiliation so that we can all move forward together.

I hope to welcome new faces to the team soon.

Thanks for reading,

Nick

RowFLA
Paddler

Re: New Team ALL Welcome – Dry River Sculls IRC

Post by RowFLA » September 7th, 2022, 10:39 am

Hi Nick,
I would be interested in joining your team. Specifically for the Fall Team Challenge. I’d also continue to participate in other team challenges. Been indoor Rowing for a while, I recently started using the online logbook / website and noticed it is very different than it was 10 yrs. Ago.

Thank you,
Brian

DurhamNick
Paddler

Post by DurhamNick » September 7th, 2022, 12:47 pm

Hi Brian absolutely delighted to have you onboard.

I will message you back. :D

RowFLA
Paddler

Post by RowFLA » September 7th, 2022, 1:25 pm

I have it all setup now. Glad to be on the team for Fall Team Challenge and more .
Thank you,
Brian