Greater Erging

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] akit110

Training

Post by [old] akit110 » December 17th, 2005, 2:23 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Ducatista+Dec 14 2005, 03:54 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Ducatista @ Dec 14 2005, 03:54 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-H_2O+--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(H_2O)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Folks,<br />I am so disappointed with you. </td></tr></table><br />Right back atcha. <br /><br />I'm a fan of inappropriate humor. Love Sarah Silverman, laughed my ass off at <i>The Aristocrats.</i> And the premise of your post is entertaining—but your execution, not so much. Listing "fat people" for comic effect on a forum that includes an entire section on weight loss is iffy at best. Including schizophrenics is beyond the pale. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />How can any self-proclaimed lover of Sarah Silverman find anything 'beyond the pale' in this thread?