Calendar

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] PaulH

Forum use, comments and suggestions

Post by [old] PaulH » May 26th, 2004, 4:46 pm

We're trying to put the calendar to good use as a central resource for competitions and other events related to the erg. Currently I'm able to post general things, and Marilyn has access to post the e-row events. We're now looking for a few very special people to maintain the calendar. Ideally we would have a small group who could cover all the areas where racing occurs (UK/Europe, Australia/NZ etc). If you're interested please PM or email me. In case I get several replies for one area, I will make a decision based on a highly scientific method that I will invent at the time!<br><br>In return for your efforts you'll get a fancy title within the forum, a few more abilities (apart from being able to use the calendar), and the gratitude of (quick check) over 137 registered members <br><br>I'll leave the positions open for several days to allow for less frequent visitors, and look forward to hearing from some of you.<br><br>Cheers, Paul

[old] littlebabysquirrel

Forum use, comments and suggestions

Post by [old] littlebabysquirrel » July 17th, 2005, 10:47 am

<!--QuoteBegin-PaulH+May 26 2004, 03:46 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(PaulH @ May 26 2004, 03:46 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->We're trying to put the calendar to good use as a central resource for competitions and other events related to the erg.  Currently I'm able to post general things, and Marilyn has access to post the e-row events.  We're now looking for a few very special people to maintain the calendar.  Ideally we would have a small group who could cover all the areas where racing occurs (UK/Europe, Australia/NZ etc).  If you're interested please PM or email me.  In case I get several replies for one area, I will make a decision based on a highly scientific method that I will invent at the time!<br /><br />In return for your efforts you'll get a fancy title within the forum, a few more abilities (apart from being able to use the calendar), and the gratitude of (quick check) over 137 registered members <br /><br />I'll leave the positions open for several days to allow for less frequent visitors, and look forward to hearing from some of you.<br /><br />Cheers, Paul <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />Hi Paul,<br /><br />I'm new to all this...just saw this message...if you need more help, let me know. Jacquie