Dwyane Adams - Fake Or Real?

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Chad Williams

General

Post by [old] Chad Williams » January 22nd, 2006, 2:36 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-mpukita+Jan 22 2006, 01:34 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 01:34 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->He's just proven this by being deceitful with his recent postings.<br /><br />-- Mark <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Proof?<br /><br />

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 2:38 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 02:31 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 02:31 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-mpukita+Jan 22 2006, 01:27 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 01:27 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Anyone that voted YES in support of you should now be ashamed at their vote.  <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />So now it is not only me that you dislike, it is all the people that agree with me!! What has Graham Benton ever done to you for you to start attacking him? what about the other "free thinking" individuals on this site?<br /><br />I love your christian attitude <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Chad:<br /><br />Where do I say I dislike them, I just say they should be ashamed of their vote since it was based on some level of trust in you, and you are a liar and a deceiver ... you just proved that. In fact, I very much like just about everyone on the NO list, and those I can't say this about that are on that list, it is only because I have never had any interaction with, Graham being one of them.<br /><br />"Free thinking" is one thing, being a liar, as you have just been proven to be is another. Personally attacking anyone, without fact, is another thing as well.<br /><br />I can now sleep soundly knowing my gut feeling about you was correct, as it most often is.<br /><br />-- Mark

[old] Chad Williams

General

Post by [old] Chad Williams » January 22nd, 2006, 2:40 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Delilah+Jan 22 2006, 01:35 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Delilah @ Jan 22 2006, 01:35 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><i>It isn't much trouble really. Did anyone post the email I sent to the other bloke? I am far too busy preparing for some delivery trips at the moment to follow what is going on with this, but if I can be of help, I would be happy.<br /><br />I really don't remember the details of the day, but there were a couple guys hanging about the boathouse when he was doing the second test that I adminisitered. The ergo was set at 2000 metres when he started, we watched for a little while, and then walked away. He likes to be left alone, and we would take sort looks at his splits every once in a while. He was always within view (about 10 metres away down a boat bay). At about 5.00 minutes or so we wandered back over.<br /><br />I do remember we went for breakfast afterwards. Oh, and one of the blokes who was hanging about on the day was a judge for the State of Arizona. He's a 60something who pulls under 6.50.<br /><br />I can speculate on calibration problems with the timer on the machine and the watch that I had, but it wouldn't amount to 5 seconds... <br /><br />While I don't care much for ergo scores, I do respect how hard people have to work to get even below 7 minutes and I wouldn't want someone to be shorted the feeling of accomplishment, be he in Finland or Fargo. Given that Dwayne has scored well under 6 minutes several times and he only seemed to be getting faster as he approached 40, I guess I don't find 5.47 that shocking for him.<br /><br />Hope that helps.<br />Tom</i> <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />That proves nothing!!!<br /><br />I will just locate a previous post I made about accepting something as proof!!

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 2:44 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Delilah+Jan 22 2006, 02:35 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Delilah @ Jan 22 2006, 02:35 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Here you go then:  I've put my request first so things follow logically.<br /><br />Hi Tom,<br />Firstly, I doubt this is the first mail you have had on this subject.........sorry<br />I bet this is becoming a real nuisance. <br />If you have the time and patience can you please help me out.<br /><br />As you know you are the witness for a 5:47 2000Meter Erg score by a 40 year<br />old male and this breaks Petti Karponens record by an astonishing 5 seconds.<br />There are all sorts of things that just don't stack up about Dwayne and if<br />it were not for your witness verification I don't think many would be inclined<br />to believe. All these things are purely circumstantial but there really<br />are a lot of them<br /><br />In reply to an earlier request you said that you 'administered' the test and<br />so I wonder just what this means and whether there is any prospect you might<br />have been hoodwinked. There is no implied critcism there you understand<br />but might it be possible somehow?<br />Things that might support the validity<br />1. You set the monitor at 2K and then watched the whole thing.<br />2. The stroke splilts were consistent with the time. ..........I guess<br />after the first pull the first few pulls would be in the 1:10 to 1:20 per<br />500M range and even when he settled there will have been almost no pulls<br />above 1:30<br /><br />I think a lot of people would be worried if you were only called upon to<br />check the final time particularly if you weren't the person who set the distance<br />into the monitor.<br />It's sad that we care so much I guess but this really is a long way from<br />a good time......it's simply fabulous.<br />Might very well be true but there are sceptics<br /><br />Thanks a lot and apologies again for the inconvenience.<br /><br /><br /><i>It isn't much trouble really. Did anyone post the email I sent to the other bloke? I am far too busy preparing for some delivery trips at the moment to follow what is going on with this, but if I can be of help, I would be happy.<br /><br />I really don't remember the details of the day, but there were a couple guys hanging about the boathouse when he was doing the second test that I adminisitered. The ergo was set at 2000 metres when he started, we watched for a little while, and then walked away. He likes to be left alone, and we would take sort looks at his splits every once in a while. He was always within view (about 10 metres away down a boat bay). At about 5.00 minutes or so we wandered back over.<br /><br />I do remember we went for breakfast afterwards. Oh, and one of the blokes who was hanging about on the day was a judge for the State of Arizona. He's a 60something who pulls under 6.50.<br /><br />I can speculate on calibration problems with the timer on the machine and the watch that I had, but it wouldn't amount to 5 seconds... <br /><br />While I don't care much for ergo scores, I do respect how hard people have to work to get even below 7 minutes and I wouldn't want someone to be shorted the feeling of accomplishment, be he in Finland or Fargo. Given that Dwayne has scored well under 6 minutes several times and he only seemed to be getting faster as he approached 40, I guess I don't find 5.47 that shocking for him.<br /><br />Hope that helps.<br />Tom</i> <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Wow, so the note basically says Dwayne did what he said, but now everyone is going to say, "He could have done this, he could have done that."<br /><br />Truly amazing.<br /><br />Once again, <b>STILL </b>no factual proof that he didn't do what he said he did. It's that simple. There's no room for debate, this is <b>FACT</b>. Nobody has provided any factual proof to the contrary.

[old] Porkchop

General

Post by [old] Porkchop » January 22nd, 2006, 2:49 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-TomR/the elder+Jan 22 2006, 01:04 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(TomR/the elder @ Jan 22 2006, 01:04 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->three quick items:<br /><br />Porkchop:<br /><br />"…he’s also totally gutless, not clever, misleading, a liar. . ."<br />That's from a lad named Pommy Ralph, posting about Ranger. There's lots of rough play on this site. Just the other day, a youngster got slapped for calling Ranger a liar on the UK site. Are we overstating the enormity of the alleged insult here? By the way Ranger, in his inimitable way, happily posts on the US thread with his usual breath-taking self-admiration.<br /><br />Mark:<br /><br />Chad did have facts. He had Dwayne's results and no-shows in public races. He had discrepancies between's Dwayne's times on C2 and the Nonathlon. Those facts led to doubt, which is a rational conclusion, inconclusive though it may be. Perhaps it's not the conclusion you would reach, but it's rational nonetheless. It not a feeling, like the anger many feel about all this. (Perhaps we need an epistemologist to do a tutorial.)<br /><br />Everyone:<br /><br />Yesterday, I decided I needed to do something else, so I went ice fishing. Caught a gi-normous lake trout. Couldn't keep a fish like that, so put it back. Wish I'd had a camera so I could show you all.<br /><br />Tom <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Tom,<br /><br />I don't really follow Ranger threads very closely, so if I saw that, it just didn't register. I find those threads, well, repetitious. Do I think that Pommie Ralph's comment was acceptable? No, I think it was unacceptabe. Now that you have pointed it out to me, I suppose we could have a go at Pommie Ralph on that thread, but the moment has probably passed. I seem to have another battle on my hands right now. <br /><br />Doubt, in this case, is unquestionably rational, but what he did based on that doubt is the issue that I have with Chad's behavior. He went from doubt to insinuation at light-speed, and then to "let's have a vote on how many of us think Mr. Adams is a liar" ("Real or Fake?"). (There's something especially creepy about that kind of vote when the voters can reman anonymous when trashing someone's reputation.)<br /><br />That must have been the fish I threw back a few days ago -- he was gi-normous, wasn't he? I forgot my camera, too.

[old] Chad Williams

General

Post by [old] Chad Williams » January 22nd, 2006, 2:51 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Delilah+Jan 22 2006, 01:35 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Delilah @ Jan 22 2006, 01:35 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->He likes to be left alone, and we would take sort looks at his splits every once in a while. He was always within view (about 10 metres away down a boat bay). At about 5.00 minutes or so we wandered back over.Tom <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />That is not classed as witnessed!!<br /><br />Wintnessed means "One who can give a firsthand account of something seen" he only saw "part" not "whole"<br /><br />That casts doubt over the whole thing.<br /><br />10 meters is a long way away!!!<br /><br />

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 2:56 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 02:51 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 02:51 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Delilah+Jan 22 2006, 01:35 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Delilah @ Jan 22 2006, 01:35 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->He likes to be left alone, and we would take sort looks at his splits every once in a while. He was always within view (about 10 metres away down a boat bay). At about 5.00 minutes or so we wandered back over.Tom <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />That is not classed as witnessed!!<br /><br />Wintnessed means "One who can give a firsthand account of something seen" he only saw "part" not "whole"<br /><br />That casts doubt over the whole thing.<br /><br />10 meters is a long way away!!! <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Chad:<br /><br />This would be the definition of "witnessed" in your world, right? The same world where it's OK to take some meaningless post and cut and trim and paste it to read as you'd like, and then use it to insinuate that someone is a liar.<br /><br />Your posts are getting very desperate sounding. I ask this with all sincerity and care for your well being, do you have a history of mental illness? If so, I'd prefer to just stop this right here. In trying to support Dwayne's reputation, I do not want to harm another human being.<br /><br />-- Mark

[old] MJPhilly

General

Post by [old] MJPhilly » January 22nd, 2006, 3:01 pm

Chad,<br /><br />You won't be satisfied with anything regarding Dwayne's times. You've raised your concerns and you've asked for proof. One of the ways to "prove" a time would be to have a witness verify it (you wrote this somewhere in the forum, maybe more than once). So now, a witness who was there verifies the time and you still don't believe it.<br />What if Dwayne rows this weekend and has a time less than 6 minutes?? Would you believe it? I don't think so. You would find some way to raise doubts. You seem to be very good at that.<br /><br />Mike

[old] Matt Newman

General

Post by [old] Matt Newman » January 22nd, 2006, 3:05 pm

I've been dipping in and out of this thread so apologies for being out of touch...<br />Can someone remind me / let me know:<br /><br />Has Dwayne rowed and posted his 2K yet? (sounds like no)<br />Is he still scheduled to row today?<br /><br />Thanks

[old] Chad Williams

General

Post by [old] Chad Williams » January 22nd, 2006, 3:07 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-MJPhilly+Jan 22 2006, 02:01 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(MJPhilly @ Jan 22 2006, 02:01 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Chad,<br /><br />What if Dwayne rows this weekend and has a time less than 6 minutes?? Would you believe it? I don't think so. <br />Mike <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />If C2 are happy with all the information, PM3_V number and data. Then I will be happy too.<br /><br /><br /><br />

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 3:09 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 03:07 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 03:07 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-MJPhilly+Jan 22 2006, 02:01 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(MJPhilly @ Jan 22 2006, 02:01 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Chad,<br /><br />What if Dwayne rows this weekend and has a time less than 6 minutes?? Would you believe it? I don't think so. <br />Mike <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />If C2 are happy with all the information, PM3_V number and data. Then I will be happy too. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />And then we will all be allowed to be happy once again, right?

[old] Chad Williams

General

Post by [old] Chad Williams » January 22nd, 2006, 3:09 pm

<b>Yes your honor, I was there when the victim was stabbed to death!!<br /><br />“OK, please give an account of what you saw”<br /><br />“I was talking to the victim then I had to walk away for 5 minutes, when I came back he was lying on the floor dead”<br /><br />“So you did not see the accuser actually kill the victim”<br /><br />“No but he must have done it because I was there, apart from 5 minutes when I was asked to leave”.</b><br /><br />

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 3:12 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 02:36 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 02:36 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-mpukita+Jan 22 2006, 01:34 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 01:34 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->He's just proven this by being deceitful with his recent postings.<br /><br />-- Mark <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Proof? <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />You're also a coward ... you refuse to post where you got that snip that talked about the gentleman's departure from C2 and his inability to access the computer ... or to even answer my questions how you got it or where you got it or how you used it.<br /><br />Liar, deceiver, coward ... great character traits ...

[old] Matt Newman

General

Post by [old] Matt Newman » January 22nd, 2006, 3:15 pm

I'll check back later.<br />Thanks for the info, kids

[old] PaulH

General

Post by [old] PaulH » January 22nd, 2006, 3:22 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-mpukita+Jan 22 2006, 01:56 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 01:56 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Chad:<br /><br />This would be the definition of "witnessed" in your world, right?  The same world where it's OK to take some meaningless post and cut and trim and paste it to read as you'd like, and then use it to insinuate that someone is a liar.<br /><br />Your posts are getting very desperate sounding.  I ask this with all sincerity and care for your well being, do you have a history of mental illness?  If so, I'd prefer to just stop this right here.  In trying to support Dwayne's reputation, I do not want to harm another human being.<br /><br />-- Mark <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Mark, you just don't get it do you? Without constant scrutiny of his every movement Dwayne could have attached an ultra-quiet, wafer-thin motor to the seat to help his time. No, wait! He could have had an accomplice film him, silently rig up a projector screen between the observers and Dwayne and then replayed the recording on loop, giving Dwayne all the time he needed to open the case of the PM2 and reprogram it. No wait, aliens from Area 51 beamed down...<br /><br />It's just so obvious!