Need To Row In Coeur D'alene This Weekend

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] anomad

General

Post by [old] anomad » December 6th, 2005, 12:54 pm

Hi, I am going to be in CDA this weekend and want to get in my 10km both friday and saturday. The find a rower says there is one at Ironwood athletic club, will they let a one time user show up?<br /><br />Gonzaga crew in Spokanegeles has 60 rowers, according to the finder. Anyone know if they let joe public squeeze in a workout there?<br />

[old] PaulS

General

Post by [old] PaulS » December 6th, 2005, 1:16 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-anomad+Dec 6 2005, 08:54 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(anomad @ Dec 6 2005, 08:54 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hi, I am going to be in CDA this weekend and want to get in my 10km both friday and saturday.  The find a rower says there is one at Ironwood athletic club, will they let a one time user show up?<br /><br />Gonzaga crew in Spokanegeles has 60 rowers, according to the finder.  Anyone know if they let joe public squeeze in a workout there? <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Things seemed pretty laid back when we lived in CDA, I'd expect they would be happy to accomodate at the Club, though I don't even know where that is. There is also a rowing club on Fernan Lake, I didn't visit it, but they may have an Erg or two to use.<br />

[old] anomad

General

Post by [old] anomad » December 8th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Ironwood charges 15 bucks for a day pass, I might just have to row 30km tonight instead...

[old] John Rupp

General

Post by [old] John Rupp » December 8th, 2005, 6:06 pm

Whoa.... that is expensive.