Dwayne Posted As Missing In Action

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Mark Dickson

Competitions

Post by [old] Mark Dickson » March 3rd, 2006, 2:53 pm

Jeez I started this topic in a way i thought would encourage some serious replies.. I didnt realise the depth to some of the feelings running here...<br /><br />All I can say for my penitence is that there are a few individuals who have come right off the pages in the DSM_IV on psychiatric/psychological disorders analysis.. and that is my professional opinion.<br /><br /><br />As for the mud slinging a) put up or shut up, 8) if I were at the receiving end, perhaps I would just ignore it, and let the rumour mill do its thing, c) BRING IT ON and P.R.O.D.U.C.E., D) Failing all reasonable requests to do so C2 ought to barr any such posts due to their inherent negativity. <br /><br />Really C2 should step in here in my opinion, resolve this issue not from a politically diplomatic stance, but, purely to safeguard reputations and that reputation is of C2, Chad Williams and Dwayne Adams. An inquiry of some sort shouls now take place in my opinion. All this trading of words has gone quite far enough.<br /><br />TIME FOR ACTION.<br /><br />yours <br /><br />Mark Dickson

[old] michaelb

Competitions

Post by [old] michaelb » March 3rd, 2006, 3:02 pm

Ok, Mark, welcome back. I am very surprised you are a real person. I can't imagine joining a community, online or otherwise, and starting off my first day by saying something so obviously inflammatory. Did you not realize that you were stirring a hornet's nest of controversy? Had you read this forum before? Are you a regular on the UK forum?

[old] John Rupp

Competitions

Post by [old] John Rupp » March 3rd, 2006, 5:16 pm

Hi Mark,<br /><br />I'm surprised you're a real person too. I thought maybe you were a robot or a horse or something like that, which would make more sense, right Michael?<br /><br />Like Michael said, you should gain more experience like he has, perhaps use rowpro a few times, then inflame those who are not so lacking in credibility, like he does. Do you eat breakfast every morning? What are your usual posting habits? Do you use a credit card?

[old] Thomas

Competitions

Post by [old] Thomas » March 3rd, 2006, 5:21 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58324:date=Mar 3 2006, 10:53 AM:name=Mark)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Mark @ Mar 3 2006, 10:53 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Jeez I started this topic in a way i thought would encourage some serious replies.. I didnt realise the depth to some of the feelings running here...<br /><br />All I can say for my penitence is that there are a few individuals who have come right off the pages in the DSM_IV on psychiatric/psychological disorders analysis.. and that is my professional opinion.<br /><br /><br />As for the mud slinging a) put up or shut up, 8) if I were at the receiving end, perhaps I would just ignore it, and let the rumour mill do its thing, c) BRING IT ON and P.R.O.D.U.C.E., D) Failing all reasonable requests to do so C2 ought to barr any such posts due to their inherent negativity. <br /><br />Really C2 should step in here in my opinion, resolve this issue not from a politically diplomatic stance, but, purely to safeguard reputations and that reputation is of C2, Chad Williams and Dwayne Adams. An inquiry of some sort shouls now take place in my opinion. All this trading of words has gone quite far enough.<br /><br />TIME FOR ACTION.<br /><br />yours <br /><br />Mark Dickson<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Chad is Mark. Mark is Chad.<br />

[old] rspenger

Competitions

Post by [old] rspenger » March 3rd, 2006, 5:27 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58324:date=Mar 3 2006, 10:53 AM:name=Mark)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Mark @ Mar 3 2006, 10:53 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Jeez I started this topic in a way i thought would encourage some serious replies.. I didnt realise the depth to some of the feelings running here...<br /><br />All I can say for my penitence is that there are a few individuals who have come right off the pages in the DSM_IV on psychiatric/psychological disorders analysis.. and that is my professional opinion.<br /><br /><br />As for the mud slinging a) put up or shut up, 8) if I were at the receiving end, perhaps I would just ignore it, and let the rumour mill do its thing, c) BRING IT ON and P.R.O.D.U.C.E., D) Failing all reasonable requests to do so C2 ought to barr any such posts due to their inherent negativity. <br /><br />Really C2 should step in here in my opinion, resolve this issue not from a politically diplomatic stance, but, purely to safeguard reputations and that reputation is of C2, Chad Williams and Dwayne Adams. An inquiry of some sort shouls now take place in my opinion. All this trading of words has gone quite far enough.<br /><br />TIME FOR ACTION.<br /><br />yours <br /><br />Mark Dickson<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Your original question was really pointless. Attending the WIRC is expensive and time consuming, especially for someone who lives almost across the continent from Boston. He had already sent a forum message saying that he was not going. Why did you ask it? It certainly gave the appearance that you were deliberately trying to stir up further controversy. Since you had just joined, your post bears all the earmarks of trolling, whether you intended it that way or not. Now you seem surprised that it had that effect. What on earth did you expect? Serious replies? Fat Chance! <br /><br />For myself, I don't really have any strong feelings on this topic other than a certain amount of disgust for myself for wasting so much time reading the numerous threads devoted it. <br /><br />Bob S.<br />

[old] Mark Dickson

Competitions

Post by [old] Mark Dickson » March 3rd, 2006, 5:43 pm

Judging by some of the comments here I suspect most are just spurious comments. yes indeed i was stirring it a bit, but in the best intentions, i had no idea of the history though i must say.<br /><br />i have gathered from reading some of the other posts that some of the commentators here are treated as idiots or points of curiosties, i can understand that to some degree.<br /><br />as for being informative.. well the UK forum is just that , INFORMATIVE.. not like this one in the US, but that goes without question.<br /><br />i do sympathise in that you have my absolute attention. if i can help with any of your phobias or conditions, please do get in touch.<br /><br />yours<br /><br />MD

[old] Thomas

Competitions

Post by [old] Thomas » March 3rd, 2006, 6:19 pm

It appears the <i>Mark Dickson</i> name is a real person and the Chad Williams name is an <i>a.k.a.</i> for somebody.

[old] mpukita

Competitions

Post by [old] mpukita » March 3rd, 2006, 7:04 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58343:date=Mar 3 2006, 04:21 PM:name=Thomas)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Thomas @ Mar 3 2006, 04:21 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Chad is Mark. Mark is Chad.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Thomas:<br /><br />Seems reasonable to conclude, based on the common writing style ... I'd give you a very high percentage of being correct ... go buy a lotto ticket!<br /><br />Regards ... Mark<br />

[old] Delilah

Competitions

Post by [old] Delilah » March 4th, 2006, 9:42 am

Sorry guys but the end page of this thread keeps going missing so this post is just to try and track down what number we are up to<br />D

[old] H_2O

Competitions

Post by [old] H_2O » March 8th, 2006, 11:54 am

No money to entice Dwayne has been collected.<br />No proof has been shown.<br />No reasonable explanation of anything has been found.<br />A private message will be needed to recall Dwayne to this scene.<br /><br />PATHETIC.

[old] Ben Rea

Competitions

Post by [old] Ben Rea » March 9th, 2006, 7:53 am

<!--quoteo(post=58756:date=Mar 8 2006, 10:54 AM:name=H_2O)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(H_2O @ Mar 8 2006, 10:54 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>No money to entice Dwayne has been collected.<br />No proof has been shown.<br />No reasonable explanation of anything has been found.<br />A private message will be needed to recall Dwayne to this scene.<br /><br />PATHETIC.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />my question is, why would he want to come back? all you guys treating him like dirt all because he has good times on a rowing machine, wow.

[old] Wiecher

Competitions

Post by [old] Wiecher » March 9th, 2006, 4:13 pm

my question is, why would he want to come back? all you guys treating him like dirt all because he has good times on a rowing machine, wow.<br /><br />Sorry Ben Rae, he did not proof his good times, he says he did row them........I could tell you I row 6:44, I even could proof that with a PM 3 card but still it is not the truth.......No, for a proof/ evidence I have to show it somewhere in a race. I can not understand why this is so difficult to understand, it is the only honest way.....everyone can write a story easy but once you have to show an evidence and that didn't Dwayne do.<br /><br />As a sportsman I like to race on the Concept rower, I like to train on it, but now I do not like the RANKINGS anymore. It just makes no fun anymore. I think for C2 it would be very easy to make sure that for example the first 10-25 rowers are real times...check it.....evryone has to show it in a race or at a C2 selling point?<br /><br />A real disappointed rower.<br />Ciao<br />Wiecher<br />

[old] Ben Rea

Competitions

Post by [old] Ben Rea » March 9th, 2006, 4:25 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58860:date=Mar 9 2006, 03:13 PM:name=Wiecher)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Wiecher @ Mar 9 2006, 03:13 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><br />As a sportsman I...<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br /><br />All of this arguing is unsportsman like. just let the man go on with his life, its a rowing website!!!! not the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />why do you have to have proof? you gunna die or something without it? o poor little boy. someday your going to have to admit to your self that thereare people out there with bettertimes than you,sorry, its a little something called reality.

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » March 10th, 2006, 5:10 am

Yet again inconsistencies have arisen with regards to Dwayne’s Rugby test row, I will not point it out to you all, you can find it for yourselves.<br /><br />I wonder if people who read this forum actually take on board any of the information that Dwayne puts down, obviously not as no one as picked it up.<br /><br />I will give you a clue as where to look, look in the Taff attack thread.<br /><br />This has nothing to do with his bad foot, I am aware of this issue.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

[old] Ben Rea

Competitions

Post by [old] Ben Rea » March 10th, 2006, 7:25 am

<!--quoteo(post=58898:date=Mar 10 2006, 04:10 AM:name=Chad Williams)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Mar 10 2006, 04:10 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Yet again inconsistencies have arisen with regards to Dwayne’s Rugby test row, I will not point it out to you all, you can find it for yourselves.<br /><br />I wonder if people who read this forum actually take on board any of the information that Dwayne puts down, obviously not as no one as picked it up.<br /><br />I will give you a clue as where to look, look in the Taff attack thread.<br /><br />This has nothing to do with his bad foot, I am aware of this issue.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />his time has nothing to do with his bad foot?? but i thought.....<br /><br /><br /><b>"10:09.3 on my first official Rugby Test. Needed to go with one strap on this one (tore open my heel yesterday in the boat), so I know I can go faster. Just need time for the foot to get better."</b><br /><br />