Dwayne Posted As Missing In Action

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] PaulS

Competitions

Post by [old] PaulS » March 2nd, 2006, 4:27 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58163:date=Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM:name=mpukita)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>It's mental illness ... Dwayne has multiple personalities, and Dwayne <b>really is </b> Chad! At least in Dwayne's mind he is.<br /><br />Actually, he's not, and I know who he is ... and when everyone finds out, man, are they are gonna flip out. Wig out. Have a canary. Etc.<br /><br />Notice how quite Chad has gotten lately?<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Come on, no withholding your evidence, isn't that what you don't like about Chad?<br /><br />Be forthcoming, there is no reason to wait.

[old] dadams

Competitions

Post by [old] dadams » March 2nd, 2006, 4:28 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58163:date=Mar 2 2006, 03:17 PM:name=mpukita)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Mar 2 2006, 03:17 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>It's mental illness ... Dwayne has multiple personalities, and Dwayne <b>really is </b> Chad! At least in Dwayne's mind he is.<br /><br />Actually, he's not, and I know who he is ... and when everyone finds out, man, are they are gonna flip out. Wig out. Have a canary. Etc.<br /><br />Notice how quite Chad has gotten lately?<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />I have the proof too. Sitting right here in front of me. But I'm gonna wait to show it to everyone. :P :wink: <br /><br />When Chad finally does supply his proof, would someone please PM me. I'm staying off of these threads until then. Nothing constructive worth reading (i.e. same old same old).

[old] rspenger

Competitions

Post by [old] rspenger » March 2nd, 2006, 4:42 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58163:date=Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM:name=mpukita)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Dwayne has multiple personalities, and Dwayne <b>really is </b> Chad! At least in Dwayne's mind he is.<br /><br />Actually, he's not, and I know who he is ... and when everyone finds out, man, are they are gonna flip out. Wig out. Have a canary. Etc.<br /><br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />I tried to tell you. He is JR's alter ego. A pair of realtors who seem to have enormous amounts of free time to waste doing tens of millions of meters on the ergs. Also, both have a weight lifting and/or body building background. Neither seems to be interested in public competitions. Differences? Well, yes. One is small and is the all time Forum message champ. The other is apparently huge and doesn't write nearly as much. A real life version of Arnie and Danny in "Twins."<br /><br />Just a thought.<br /><br />Bob S.

[old] John Rupp

Competitions

Post by [old] John Rupp » March 2nd, 2006, 4:53 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58152:date=Mar 2 2006, 11:01 AM:name=Porkchop)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Porkchop @ Mar 2 2006, 11:01 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--quotec-->I suspect that even if Dwayne showed up at Chad's house, gym, or boathouse, and rowed an incredible 2K, it would still not satisfy Chad, <b>because there would be no definitive proof that the person in front of Chad is really Dwayne!</b> Of course, by definition, an incredible 2K would simply not be credible anyway. After all, identification documents can be forged; Dwayne might pay someone else to show up and pass himself off as Dwayne. Chad does not appear to have ever met Dwayne in person, and neither have I. Even if we had, how are we to know if it is the <b>real</b> Dwayne or some impostor? For that matter, how do we really know that Dwayne really exists? (The philosophically inclined can chime in with a learned discussion of rationalism and empiricism now. We can have nice off-topic romp through the works of Descarte, Spinoza, Leibniz, Locke, Berkely, and Hume.) </td></tr></table><br /><br />I don't know how you figured this out, but it sounds like you think I rowed Dwayne's time and then allowed him to enter it in the rankings.<br /><br />I must insist that this is TOTALLY NOT TRUE!!!<br /><br />It was not me who rowed a 5:46 for the 2k, and then gave the code to Dwayne to enter in the rankings.<br /><br />Even if you think it was me who did this.... it wasn't!<br /><br />It was not me who rowed the 5:46 and pretended to be Dwayne! :twisted: <br />

[old] afolpe

Competitions

Post by [old] afolpe » March 2nd, 2006, 5:07 pm

I don't have a horse in this race, but I thought I'd just chime in for us "lurkers". This entire thread is one of the most surreal things I've ever read. Like Becket, or a Dali turned into text. <br /><br />To quote Kevin Henkes, " Wow. That was all he could say. Wow."<br /><br />Andrew

[old] Porkchop

Competitions

Post by [old] Porkchop » March 2nd, 2006, 6:01 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58180:date=Mar 2 2006, 04:07 PM:name=afolpe)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(afolpe @ Mar 2 2006, 04:07 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>I don't have a horse in this race, but I thought I'd just chime in for us "lurkers". This entire thread is one of the most surreal things I've ever read. Like Becket, or a Dali turned into text. <br /><br />To quote Kevin Henkes, " Wow. That was all he could say. Wow."<br /><br />Andrew<br /> </td></tr></table><br />And to think it was all achieved without the use of mind-altering substances. :twisted: <br /><br />Oh, no! Now someone will make the mental leap from "mind-altering substances" to "performance-enhancing drugs." Oh, yeah, I guess <b><i>I</i></b> just did that. :o Will Dwayne be required to test drug-free under WADA protocols and procedures before any of his performances will be deemed acceptable? WADA is a bit backed up right now, though, so this whole thing may have to go on hold for a few months. 8) But, in for a penny, in for a pound -- if we are going to be demanding, let's be <b><i>really</i></b> demanding.

[old] Sirrowsalot

Competitions

Post by [old] Sirrowsalot » March 2nd, 2006, 6:01 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58174:date=Mar 2 2006, 03:42 PM:name=rspenger)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(rspenger @ Mar 2 2006, 03:42 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--quoteo(post=58163:date=Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM:name=mpukita)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Dwayne has multiple personalities, and Dwayne <b>really is </b> Chad! At least in Dwayne's mind he is.<br /><br />Actually, he's not, and I know who he is ... and when everyone finds out, man, are they are gonna flip out. Wig out. Have a canary. Etc.<br /><br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />I tried to tell you. He is JR's alter ego. A pair of realtors who seem to have enormous amounts of free time to waste doing tens of millions of meters on the ergs. Also, both have a weight lifting and/or body building background. Neither seems to be interested in public competitions. Differences? Well, yes. One is small and is the all time Forum message champ. The other is apparently huge and doesn't write nearly as much. A real life version of Arnie and Danny in "Twins."<br /><br />Just a thought.<br /><br />Bob S.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />John Rupp has a background in bodybuilding? This is truly shocking news, if true.<br />

[old] Thomas

Competitions

Post by [old] Thomas » March 2nd, 2006, 8:55 pm

It would not matter if you had a video of Dwayne and others taking turns on the ergometer since their are team records for 100,000 meters, 1-hour, Marathon, and Half-Marathon. He might have been trying to convince guys who don't row but are extremely powerful to attempt one of these records and in the process try to recruit some of them for his rowing club. <br /><br />I am kind of surprised more clubs have not tried to get some of the records. The 100,000 meter record was in 2004 with a listed time of 4:12:46 (1:15.8/ 500m avg), but the 1-Hour record was set in 2001 with a listed distance of 22,212 meters (1:21.0/ 500m avg). So, maybe Dwayne saw this, looked at it as an oportunity to get some bodybuilder and power-lifter types interested in the ergometer with an underlying intent of trying to pursuade them to row with him in an actual boat. In the process, somebody filmed them and has twisted what was actually going on that day.

[old] hwt

Competitions

Post by [old] hwt » March 2nd, 2006, 10:14 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58170:date=Mar 2 2006, 03:27 PM:name=PaulS)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(PaulS @ Mar 2 2006, 03:27 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--quoteo(post=58163:date=Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM:name=mpukita)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>It's mental illness ... Dwayne has multiple personalities, and Dwayne <b>really is </b> Chad! At least in Dwayne's mind he is.<br /><br />Actually, he's not, and I know who he is ... and when everyone finds out, man, are they are gonna flip out. Wig out. Have a canary. Etc.<br /><br />Notice how quite Chad has gotten lately?<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Come on, no withholding your evidence, isn't that what you don't like about Chad?<br /><br />Be forthcoming, there is no reason to wait.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />aha, now it seems obvious. Mark has two browsers open simultaneously and Mark is Chad. :twisted: :wink:

[old] mpukita

Competitions

Post by [old] mpukita » March 2nd, 2006, 10:24 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58217:date=Mar 2 2006, 09:14 PM:name=hwt)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(hwt @ Mar 2 2006, 09:14 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--quoteo(post=58170:date=Mar 2 2006, 03:27 PM:name=PaulS)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(PaulS @ Mar 2 2006, 03:27 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--quoteo(post=58163:date=Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM:name=mpukita)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Mar 2 2006, 12:17 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>It's mental illness ... Dwayne has multiple personalities, and Dwayne <b>really is </b> Chad! At least in Dwayne's mind he is.<br /><br />Actually, he's not, and I know who he is ... and when everyone finds out, man, are they are gonna flip out. Wig out. Have a canary. Etc.<br /><br />Notice how quite Chad has gotten lately?<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Come on, no withholding your evidence, isn't that what you don't like about Chad?<br /><br />Be forthcoming, there is no reason to wait.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />aha, now it seems obvious. Mark has two browsers open simultaneously and Mark is Chad. :twisted: :wink:<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />BUSTED ... was it entertaining?

[old] Ben Rea

Competitions

Post by [old] Ben Rea » March 2nd, 2006, 10:51 pm

this is true mark?

[old] mpukita

Competitions

Post by [old] mpukita » March 2nd, 2006, 11:00 pm

No, just joshing Ben ... wish it was ...

[old] ancho

Competitions

Post by [old] ancho » March 3rd, 2006, 1:02 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58180:date=Mar 2 2006, 10:07 PM:name=afolpe)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(afolpe @ Mar 2 2006, 10:07 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>I don't have a horse in this race, but I thought I'd just chime in for us "lurkers". This entire thread is one of the most surreal things I've ever read. Like Becket, or a Dali turned into text. <br /><br />To quote Kevin Henkes, " Wow. That was all he could say. Wow."<br /><br />Andrew<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: <br />Paraphrasing Groucho Marx:<br />I would never read a forum that allows people like me to post!<br />

[old] Sirrowsalot

Competitions

Post by [old] Sirrowsalot » March 3rd, 2006, 1:31 pm

I've asked Chad this before, but he was very evasive. Why, immediately after Dwayne rowed the 5:46 that you think he faked, did you fervently apologize (You've since edited away this post form the thread "apologie (sic) to Dwayne Adams") to him and tell him that he taught you a "valuable lesson." I quote:<br /><br />Chad Williams:<br /><br />"Fantastic row Dwayne. That you for teaching me a valuable lesson today."<br /><br />What's going on here? Did you acquire your "proof" after this row? And, if so, what were your accusations based on before the row?

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » March 3rd, 2006, 2:00 pm

<!--quoteo(post=58307:date=Mar 3 2006, 12:31 PM:name=Sirrowsalot)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Sirrowsalot @ Mar 3 2006, 12:31 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>I've asked Chad this before, but he was very evasive. Why, immediately after Dwayne rowed the 5:46 that you think he faked, did you fervently apologize (You've since edited away this post form the thread "apologie (sic) to Dwayne Adams") to him and tell him that he taught you a "valuable lesson." I quote:<br /><br />Chad Williams:<br /><br />"Fantastic row Dwayne. That you for teaching me a valuable lesson today."<br /><br />What's going on here? Did you acquire your "proof" after this row? And, if so, what were your accusations based on before the row?<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Sirrowsalot<br />I was taken in by Dwayne’s “performance” when I came into possession of the information I have now it then throw new light onto his 5.46.2 row.<br /><br />I had proof before but the proof was not conclusive, like Mark says, circumstantial in a way, the proof I now have is conclusive. Going by the wishes of certain members I will say no more on this matter until I am able to post the evidence I have.<br /><br />I want this matter brought to an end as much as the next man, I am doing what I can to get the information released. <br /><br />