Dwayne Posted As Missing In Action

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] george nz

Competitions

Post by [old] george nz » February 26th, 2006, 11:09 pm

<!--quoteo(post=57341:date=Feb 27 2006, 03:39 PM:name=John Rupp)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(John Rupp @ Feb 27 2006, 03:39 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>George,<br /><br />Can you tell me Dwayne's time at the Crash-B's this weekend?<br /><br />I checked the standings down to 51st place and 7:51 but didn't see his name listed.<br /><br />Maybe he took the wrong plane? Or couldn't find Boston?<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />John what is the point of such a post. It really does nothing for your credibility as you know Dwayne was not going to attend. Like Chad if you want to accuse Dwayne of something be man enough to do it directly and support your position with facts. This other stuff is just childish.<br /><br />George

[old] Thomas

Competitions

Post by [old] Thomas » February 26th, 2006, 11:24 pm

<!--quoteo(post=57341:date=Feb 26 2006, 06:39 PM:name=John Rupp)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(John Rupp @ Feb 26 2006, 06:39 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>George,<br /><br />Can you tell me Dwayne's time at the Crash-B's this weekend?<br /><br />I checked the standings down to 51st place and 7:51 but didn't see his name listed.<br /><br />Maybe he took the wrong plane? Or couldn't find Boston?<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />Dude, you are a fucking idiot.

[old] george nz

Competitions

Post by [old] george nz » February 26th, 2006, 11:47 pm

<!--quoteo(post=57345:date=Feb 27 2006, 04:24 PM:name=Thomas)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Thomas @ Feb 27 2006, 04:24 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--quoteo(post=57341:date=Feb 26 2006, 06:39 PM:name=John Rupp)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(John Rupp @ Feb 26 2006, 06:39 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>George,<br /><br />Can you tell me Dwayne's time at the Crash-B's this weekend?<br /><br />I checked the standings down to 51st place and 7:51 but didn't see his name listed.<br /><br />Maybe he took the wrong plane? Or couldn't find Boston?<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />Dude, you are a fucking idiot.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Succinct, to the point, and accurate .... a gem of a post.<br /><br />George

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » February 27th, 2006, 3:15 am

Patience, Chad is still here. I am not going anywhere.<br /><br />You don’t know how great it feels to know that you are going to expose someone for what they are, put and end to their tricks.<br /><br />You bunch of losers will twist everything I post to mean something different like you always do.<br /><br />Not long to wait before I call my star witness :D <br /><br />Dwayne, have you found anyone that has witnessed any of your "rows" yet? <br /><br />mpukita, you really are from another planet, slides do aid performance, ask Seat5<br /><br />As for you george nz, you just spend most of your days trolling round forums, had enough of picking fights with Ranger? Want to start on me? I did not have you down as a supporter of immoral behavior.<br /><br />

[old] george nz

Competitions

Post by [old] george nz » February 27th, 2006, 4:10 am

<!--quoteo(post=57353:date=Feb 27 2006, 08:15 PM:name=Chad Williams)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Feb 27 2006, 08:15 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Patience, Chad is still here. I am not going anywhere.<br /><br />You don’t know how great it feels to know that you are going to expose someone for what they are, put and end to their tricks.<br /><br />You bunch of losers will twist everything I post to mean something different like you always do.<br /><br />Not long to wait before I call my star witness :D <br /><br />Dwayne, have you found anyone that has witnessed any of your "rows" yet? <br /><br />mpukita, you really are from another planet, slides do aid performance, ask Seat5<br /><br />As for you george nz, you just spend most of your days trolling round forums, had enough of picking fights with Ranger? Want to start on me? I did not have you down as a supporter of immoral behavior.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Nice to see I got your attention Chad old boy .... see now we have established we don't like each other we don't have to waste time on insults any more :D That's good, saves a lot of useless typing.<br /><br />However I am a tad disappointed that you are back tracking already on your 'expose'. I guess I was naive enough to think that you might have actually had some evidence but I see from the second line of your post that you probably have not. And that even if you did your motives have little or nothing to do with revealing the truth, more with petty vindictiveness which is sad, for the forum and you.<br /><br />I did not get involved in all the other arguments as I thought you made some good points in your argument about Dwayne, sad that you allowed some of your more 'base' emotions to intervene at times and so detract from some very good points you made.<br /><br />Still we are 'just a bunch of losers' who you choose to hang out with so that is nice of you, I guess we should be grateful we have you around to shed the light of your wisdom and knowledge .... as I said earlier tho pity you are choosing to tarnish your shiny badge by dragging it thru the mud of your self centeredness.<br /><br />Oh well I will quite happily wait while you play the little game your dragging out, after all I have no choice .... still you are quite amusing in a pathetic sort of way so it might be fun to play with you for a while (just a pity it is not a meeting of like minds, but then you would have to borrow one to play - hey maybe when you do you could see if they have a replacement personality to)<br /><br />yours sincerely George (Rangers pet troll)<br /><br />ps Rather you didn't drag Ranger into this, while I don't like the way he conducts himself sometimes your still not half the man he is nor I doubt ever will be<br /><br />pps I am not here to defend Dwayne either as he does not need to my or anyone elses help ... it seems your the only one playing games (hmmm maybe that is just a maturity thing on your part and hence not really your fault)

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » February 27th, 2006, 5:43 am

George/troll, sit tight my friend, all will be reviled soon, and it will be worth the wait.<br /><br />I have to come on here and be defensive and rude as this is the treatment I get when I post on here. Fight fire with fire.<br /><br />People do not realize how deep this whole issue goes. It is not just about pulling times and posting them on the rankings, I know it is an honor system, but if that was what my main gripe is then I would be a bit sad to pursue the whole issue as much as I have to date.<br /><br />My issue has always been lack of proof for world class times, free trips to Europe from USIRT, claiming fast times and putting yourself top of every virtual league without proof. Showing up at races and pulling times that of a novice.<br /><br />Why have C2 not spoken out about it, they probably feel embarrassed by the whole issue as they have been taken in by it all. They could make a post and see “Chad, Dwayne is for real, we have no doubt about that” but they can’t, have not and won’t!<br /><br />Why do C2 now feel the need to change the ranking system by making the PM3 have an IND, why go to all the time and expense of doing this? It is because people have been making claims and can not back them up.<br /><br />After god knows how many pages on the other thread I started no one could still prove that Dwayne pulled any times he claimed.<br /><br />When he did his 5:46 a few weeks ago he said he would post pictures, where are they? Where is the split information?<br />Rumors (they are only rumors) are circulating that in fact Dwayne used this 2K as a training session for his 4 man really team. Dwayne knew that the IND_V coding could only show if the piece was rowed as 1 continued row or as intervals.<br /><br />So where are the photos and split info, lets see the data from the row, yet again you say one thing and then don’t back it up.<br /><br />Anything Dwayne wants to show me I can prove different. Let’s start with the last 2000m he did. Let’s see the splits from that row and the photos.<br /><br />If you all think I am going to show all my cards in one hit you are wrong, I am going to slowly dismantle him.<br /><br /><br />

[old] ancho

Competitions

Post by [old] ancho » February 27th, 2006, 5:55 am

Chad, you're getting me curious<br />How can the world live on without knowing THE TRUTH?<br />You have the moral obligation to explain everything, or the Chaos will be near...

[old] Spectator

Competitions

Post by [old] Spectator » February 27th, 2006, 6:33 am

Give it up Chad. Nobody cares.

[old] chickenlegs

Competitions

Post by [old] chickenlegs » February 27th, 2006, 6:40 am

while we wait for chad to disclose to the incontrovertible information on how dwayne adams fooled concept II into buying him an all paid vacation to europe (twice!), i thought of a little limerick..<br /><br />there once was a fellow named dwayne<br />who posted scores increasingly inane<br />when asked to publicly race<br />he did not want to lose face<br />that boastful big fellow named dwayne<br /><br />

[old] mumbles

Competitions

Post by [old] mumbles » February 27th, 2006, 7:22 am

My contributiuon<br /><br />There once was an a** h*** called Chad<br />He was bitter and twisted and sad<br />It drove him insane that he couldent screw Dwayne<br />Because roumours were all that he had!<br /><br />Owen :wink:

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » February 27th, 2006, 7:30 am

When Dwayne turns up at a race I will race him, I would love nothing more. I can row faster than 7 minutes for a 2000m at r18. Dwayne has only rowed a 7.00 at best in any of his races that he has ever started and managed to finish.<br /><br />BIRC 1st 500m at 1.36 pace before his back went at 600m, hardly a performance of a sub 6 rower. Dwayne was on the verge of getting found out so he used the “Oh my back” ploy, and then the “I slipped in the shower” ploy in Paris when he had to perform in public.<br /><br />I will race people that will put up a battle, not fold due to them being all talk! If we raced Dwayne would no doubt DNS or DNF!!<br /><br />Mumbles, stop mumbling!<br /><br /><br />

[old] hjs

Competitions

Post by [old] hjs » February 27th, 2006, 7:45 am

<!--quoteo(post=57369:date=Feb 27 2006, 12:30 PM:name=Chad Williams)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Feb 27 2006, 12:30 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>When Dwayne turns up at a race I will race him, I would love nothing more. I can row faster than 7 minutes for a 2000m at r18. Dwayne has only rowed a 7.00 at best in any of his races that he has ever started and managed to finish.<br /><br />BIRC 1st 500m at 1.36 pace before his back went at 600m, hardly a performance of a sub 6 rower. Dwayne was on the verge of getting found out so he used the “Oh my back” ploy, and then the “I slipped in the shower” ploy in Paris when he had to perform in public.<br /><br />I will race people that will put up a battle, not fold due to them being all talk! If we raced Dwayne would no doubt DNS or DNF!!<br /><br />Mumbles, stop mumbling!<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />For me this is a very weak point, you are very right, going off at 1.36 (pace 6.25) is something a sub 5.50 rower will never ever do. A 1.36 split would be the start of a 30 min piece for a sub 5.50 rower. To pull that slow a split (relative) such rower most be is such a bad shape that he will never/ever race. The point about his back is rubbisch. If he went off on the right pace and then stopped at a certain point that would be plauseble but this is rubbisch and dwayne has never ever tried to explaned this. Logic offcause, this can,t be explaned

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » February 27th, 2006, 8:03 am

1st 500m of Dwayne’s 2000m at BIRC 2002.<br /><br />1:36.0 Av 27spm<br /><br />Not once was he under 1.30 pace. He blew at 450m and blamed his back. Dwayne can not row and sustain 1:31 splits.<br /><br />A sub 5.50 rower can hold 1.36 splits at 22spm for 30 minutes. r27 will bring you a lower split than 1.33’s if you can row sub 5.50<br /><br />1:31.1<br />1:31.3<br />1:34.1<br />1:34.0<br />1:33.2<br />1:31.8<br />1:31.1<br />1:32.9<br />1:31.6<br />1:30.5<br />1:31.1<br />1:32.7<br />1:32.9<br />1:33.0<br />1:33.1<br />1:32.0<br />1:31.7<br />1:32.5<br />1:33.3<br />1:33.1<br />1:33.1<br />1:33.9<br />1:34.9<br />1:33.6<br />1:34.1<br />1:34.0<br />1:33.7<br />1:35.8<br />1:33.6<br />1:33.9<br />1:35.4<br />1:37.4<br />1:44.0<br />1:48.8<br />1:52.4<br />1:52.8<br />1:57.3<br /><br />Have you ever seen a sub 6 rower perform a 1st 500m like this?<br /><br /> <br /><br />

[old] dadams

Competitions

Post by [old] dadams » February 27th, 2006, 9:18 am

<!--quoteo(post=57358:date=Feb 27 2006, 04:43 AM:name=Chad Williams)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Feb 27 2006, 04:43 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Where is the split information?<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />500 - 1:25.6<br />1000 - 1:27.8<br />1500 - 1:26.6<br />2000 - 1:26.2<br /><br />And I still hear you flappin' your cake hole. You got somethin' to say (or print), then damn well do it. It would seem you're just a bunch of hot air though.

[old] mpukita

Competitions

Post by [old] mpukita » February 27th, 2006, 9:23 am

<!--quoteo(post=57353:date=Feb 27 2006, 02:15 AM:name=Chad Williams)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Feb 27 2006, 02:15 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>mpukita, you really are from another planet, slides do aid performance, ask Seat5<br /> </td></tr></table><br />Chad:<br /><br />As with the Dwayne matter, show me empirical evidence or analysis that slides are faster ... not just your "feeling" because you don't have them and someone else does, and you figure (because you'd do it for this reason) that they're using them to cheat.<br /><br />I hear the two camps in the slides debate talk with surety that they know they're right, but I'm yet to see any kind of engineering analysis that proves either point. My opinion is that they're slower, based on almost a year of use ... and non-use ... for training and racing sessions. I'd gamble that my experience is more scientific than anything you've done Chad ... once again spouting off on something you know nothing about.<br /><br />But, alas, it's still just my opinion because it's not a scientific analysis.<br /><br />-- Mark