Euro Open, Where's The Venue?

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] monkey

Competitions

Post by [old] monkey » July 27th, 2005, 7:10 am

Hi all, trying to find out the vicinity of the venue in Copenhagen so I can book a hotel somewhere near.<br /><br />Anyone know? C2 UK don't have a clue and don't seem interested in finding out either.

[old] lgwashburn

Competitions

Post by [old] lgwashburn » July 27th, 2005, 11:28 am

According to the Danish website, it is held at the Gladsaxe Sportshal - Copenhagen Denmark. This is the link I used to find it:<br /><a href='http://www.modest-sport.dk/c2_euro_open.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.modest-sport.dk/c2_euro_open.htm</a><br /><br />Hope this helps.<br /><br />Lisa

[old] CAROLE MAC

Competitions

Post by [old] CAROLE MAC » July 28th, 2005, 6:04 am

So we know where the venue is and what events are on ...now need to make a decision to which hotel ... I am sure if there is enough of us we could get a discount and even sort out transport ie a minibus to and from the venue if it is that far out of town ..

[old] c2bill

Competitions

Post by [old] c2bill » July 28th, 2005, 9:58 am

we're looking into this as well - i gather so far that there are three good options - an 'expensive' hotel in the middle of the city, a less expensive hostel and a 'nearly free' option of staying in a student dorm associated with a local college... as soon as i get details i'll post.<br /><br />as an aside - we are scheming to put on a live webcast from denmark - details to follow as well.<br /><br />bp<br /><br /><!--QuoteBegin-CAROLE MAC+Jul 28 2005, 05:04 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(CAROLE MAC @ Jul 28 2005, 05:04 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->So we know where the venue is and what events are on ...now need to make a decision to which hotel ... I am sure if there is enough of us we could get a discount and even sort out transport ie a minibus to and from the venue if it is that far out of town .. <br /> </td></tr></table><br />

[old] monkey

Competitions

Post by [old] monkey » July 28th, 2005, 2:02 pm

Thanks all, had just about decided not to go for various reasons, present finances being one them.<br /><br />However the "nearly free" accomodation prospect might just change my mind, I'll watch for details.