Oatmeal Muffins

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] John Rupp

Health and Fitness

Post by [old] John Rupp » December 28th, 2005, 5:22 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-John Rupp+Dec 28 2005, 11:39 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(John Rupp @ Dec 28 2005, 11:39 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->P.S.  Stay away from the medical quacks.[right] </td></tr></table><br />Also stay away from the identity thieves, though if you stay away from medical quacks that will go a long ways to keeping you safe from the idiots of the world.

[old] John Rupp

Health and Fitness

Post by [old] John Rupp » December 28th, 2005, 5:26 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-shu246+Dec 28 2005, 10:54 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(shu246 @ Dec 28 2005, 10:54 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->We usually make this toward the fluid (vice gummy) end of the spectrum.  No sugar, but maybe an apple or banana cut in after cooking.<br /><br />-shu[right] </td></tr></table><br />I do the same, with dates, bananas or apples, though in the first part of the day and now usually with rice and lentils instead of oats due to lower fat content. I like having fruit in the first part of the day for replenishment, and more veggies in the latter part.<br /><br />Cilantro is good. I used to not like it but love it now and toss a bunch at a time in the blender with some water. Then I pour it into the rice and lentil mix and eat it with or without fruit, and some spices like cayenne, cinnamon, and tarragon.