Rowing Magazines

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] woolsmith

Women's Forum

Post by [old] woolsmith » October 24th, 2005, 4:12 pm

Hi Ducks!<br /><br />Just wondering if anyone subscribes to any rowing magazines, and if so which ones do you like/not like? I looked at the webpage for "Rowing News" and it looks pretty good. It's monthly and $40/yr. Whatchya's think of it?<br /><br />BTW, as of this post, we're only 500,000m away from moving up to 8th place! Power 10's, Power 10's! <br /><br />--jen

[old] eparizeau

Women's Forum

Post by [old] eparizeau » October 24th, 2005, 7:11 pm

rowing news is a good value. well written & edited. i look forward to it.

[old] la_flaca

Women's Forum

Post by [old] la_flaca » October 26th, 2005, 9:09 pm

You can also suscribe to World Rowing. It´s for free!. <br /><br />Enter www.fisa.org or www.worldrowing.com<br /><br />Cheers!

[old] woolsmith

Women's Forum

Post by [old] woolsmith » October 26th, 2005, 10:20 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-la_flaca+Oct 26 2005, 09:09 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(la_flaca @ Oct 26 2005, 09:09 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You can also suscribe to World Rowing. It´s for free!. <br /><br />Enter www.fisa.org or www.worldrowing.com<br /><br />Cheers! <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Hey La Flaca!<br /><br />Glad to see your post, and thanks for the info! I'm off to that website to check it out. Have you got any good races coming up on your schedule? I love hearing about what all you're doing with your rowing. <br /><br />Thanks again, and best of luck with all of your rowing!<br />--jen<br /><br />Eparizeau, thanks to you, too, for your info! Rowing News looked pretty good, but it's good to hear from someone who has actually had their hands on some copies before. Thanks for the post!<br /><br />--jen, again