Woohoo!!! 1 Million!!!

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] seagulldc

Women's Forum

Post by [old] seagulldc » August 5th, 2005, 1:49 am

Hi all.<br /><br />Just wanted to check in and let you know that I made it to one million meters today! <br /><br />Woo Hoo!!!<br /><br />Rachel

[old] CAROLE MAC

Women's Forum

Post by [old] CAROLE MAC » August 5th, 2005, 3:05 am

well done Rach.....now what you going to order from c2 ??

[old] cruz_pop

Women's Forum

Post by [old] cruz_pop » August 5th, 2005, 9:12 am

Congratulations!!<br />Well done!

[old] Citroen

Women's Forum

Post by [old] Citroen » August 5th, 2005, 10:06 am

<!--QuoteBegin-seagulldc+Aug 5 2005, 06:49 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(seagulldc @ Aug 5 2005, 06:49 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hi all.<br /><br />Just wanted to check in and let you know that I made it to one million meters today!  <br /><br />Woo Hoo!!!<br /><br />Rachel <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Well done. I'm just 126,694m behind you. I'll get to my 1st million on 10th Sept.<br />

[old] Bufflehead

Women's Forum

Post by [old] Bufflehead » August 5th, 2005, 10:06 am

Excellent, Seagulldc!<br /><br />Doesn't that feel great? We're all very proud of you!! <br />Don't forget to frame your certificate and hang it on the wall!!<br /><br />The Buffle

[old] la_flaca

Women's Forum

Post by [old] la_flaca » August 8th, 2005, 10:08 am

<!--QuoteBegin-seagulldc+Aug 5 2005, 12:49 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(seagulldc @ Aug 5 2005, 12:49 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hi all.<br /><br />Just wanted to check in and let you know that I made it to one million meters today!  <br /><br />Woo Hoo!!!<br /><br />Rachel <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />CONGRATS RACHEL!! <br /><br />Hope you reach your next goal soon! <br /><br />Cheers and Keep erging!<br />

[old] The Dude Abides

Women's Forum

Post by [old] The Dude Abides » August 8th, 2005, 12:19 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Bufflehead+Aug 5 2005, 10:06 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Bufflehead @ Aug 5 2005, 10:06 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Excellent, Seagulldc!<br /><br />Doesn't that feel great?  We're all very proud of you!! <br />Don't forget to frame your certificate and hang it on the wall!!<br /><br />The Buffle <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />A few questions since I am approaching a million meters myself...I should be there in a little less than a month....<br /><br />What do you get from concept2? I've heard a certificate, a t-shirt, someone on my crew team said you get some store $$ to buy something from the online store....anyone know?<br /><br />Also, how do you tell concept2 that you've done a million, just by posting it on your logbook? I haven't posted on there for awhile, and I just plan on posting my entire totals rather than doing it day by day...<br /><br />

[old] Deb

Women's Forum

Post by [old] Deb » August 8th, 2005, 2:31 pm

Dear Dude,<br /><br />From the C2 home page, go to 'Challenges' under the 'Training and Logs' section. You'll see 'Million Meter Clubs' as an option, which will give you all the info you need. Basically, you fill out the entry form, row, and submit an email to kcc@concept2.com when you've completed whatever million you're on. In that email, you'll let her know your choice of prize. (There's a list of incentive prizes in the MMC info section.)<br /><br />Enjoy!<br />Deb

[old] The Dude Abides

Women's Forum

Post by [old] The Dude Abides » August 8th, 2005, 5:25 pm

Awesome! I'm now really amped to get to higher levels. I row for an hour a day, hitting anywhere between 12500-13500 meters depending on how I'm feeling. I should be to that first million soon )<br /><br /><!--QuoteBegin-Deb+Aug 8 2005, 02:31 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Deb @ Aug 8 2005, 02:31 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Dear Dude,<br /><br />From the C2 home page, go to 'Challenges' under the 'Training and Logs' section.  You'll see 'Million Meter Clubs' as an option, which will give you all the info you need.  Basically, you fill out the entry form, row, and submit an email to kcc@concept2.com when you've completed whatever million you're on.  In that email, you'll let her know your choice of prize.  (There's a list of incentive prizes in the MMC info section.)<br /><br />Enjoy!<br />Deb <br /> </td></tr></table>

[old] woolsmith

Women's Forum

Post by [old] woolsmith » August 9th, 2005, 3:10 pm

WTG--Great job! I'm almost to 400,000 and I'm obsessing about one of those t-shirts myself! <br /><br />--Jen in Northern WI