Personal News To Report!

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] la_flaca

Women's Forum

Post by [old] la_flaca » April 20th, 2005, 1:32 pm

Hi Ducks!! Here I come, full of hapiness and motivation!!<br /><br />Last weekend, in Argentina we had a competition, here is called "selectivo" (in english "selection"), is a 2km regatta for choosing people for represent the country in the South American Championship, by the end of may. <br />The test consist in one regatta in the morning and one in the afternoon. Here, the national coaches evaluates not only who wins, but times and tecnique are very important too.<br /><br />I´m glad to announce that I´ve been chosen to participate in Sao Pablo!!! <br />I won the two regattas, with a very good time. The coaches were very happy with my strokes, so, I´ll be representing Argentina in the single scull and doble scull!!<br /><br />I just wanted to share this great news with you girls!!, I´M SO HAPPY!!! <br />Sorry for my english! today it cost me a lot!! I hope you get to understand it!.<br /><br />See ya Ducks!! keep rowing!

[old] sailorgirl

Women's Forum

Post by [old] sailorgirl » April 20th, 2005, 1:53 pm

Wow, anybody would be lucky to have you on their team!!!!! Congratulations - I remember competing and winning when I was younger, and know how much work and dedication it takes to be an elite athlete. I wish you the best......

[old] Bufflehead

Women's Forum

Post by [old] Bufflehead » April 20th, 2005, 2:49 pm

Congratulations la flaca!!!!! <br />What an honor to represent your country!<br />Keep up the great work!<br />Buffle

[old] snappyrower

Women's Forum

Post by [old] snappyrower » April 20th, 2005, 6:30 pm

Yay! That's awesome! I'm sure you've worked very hard for it, so I'm very happy for you!

[old] seat5

Women's Forum

Post by [old] seat5 » April 20th, 2005, 10:22 pm

El ingles de tu es mejor que el espanol de mi!<br />Muchas congratulaciones! (es una palabra?) Muy bien, fantastico! Nosotros palomas te decimos buena fortuna!<br /><br />I wonder if that made any sense at all!

[old] Rowmum

Women's Forum

Post by [old] Rowmum » April 21st, 2005, 2:40 am

Wow, wow, wow!<br />Want to congratulate you from the other side of the world!<br />I think we will all cross our fingers for you.<br />Just being able to participate must give you a great kick!<br />Keep up the good work!<br />Lots of greetings from Germany,<br />Andrea<br />P.S.Argentina seems to have a lot of powerfull women;we(I´m Dutch) even got our princess Maxima to come all the way to Holland and marry our crownprince!<br />She is doing a great job and is even more popular than our queen!<br />

[old] Mary P.

Women's Forum

Post by [old] Mary P. » April 21st, 2005, 5:54 pm

Congratulations! From the Argentine junior national team to the elite national team - great job & inspirational. Good luck in the two events.<br />MP

[old] la_flaca

Women's Forum

Post by [old] la_flaca » April 21st, 2005, 6:39 pm

<b>I wanna thanks all of you for your support!!! </b> <br /><br />I think this is the reward of lot of sacrifice that I´d made in all this years, there´s no better felling!!<br /><br />Thanks seat5!! congratulations in spanish is "felicitaciones", and Duck is "Patos" ("Patas" in this case, we´re all womes!) <br /><br />Cheers! <br /><br />Never give up!

[old] CAROLE MAC

Women's Forum

Post by [old] CAROLE MAC » April 22nd, 2005, 3:22 am

La Flaca way to go hun........looking forward to seeing you at the Olympics in the future .......

[old] KathiS

Women's Forum

Post by [old] KathiS » April 26th, 2005, 12:41 am

WOW! La Flaca, you must be incredibly proud! Good luck with your races. We will be cheering you on from afar!<br />