Missing Persons

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] JaapR

e-row

Post by [old] JaapR » February 22nd, 2005, 5:11 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Canoeist+Feb 21 2005, 06:06 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Canoeist @ Feb 21 2005, 06:06 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->When I use E-row, I use version 4.1.0 (build 115).  I have used it without problem for over a year.  I think this version is the current version available for a free download.<br /><br />If Digital Rowing suggests that you use E-row 4.1 for rowing with RowPro, then I suggest that you do the download.  They seem to know what works with their program. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Thanks for the feedback. Tonight, there were seven rowers at the e-row server, rowing a 6000m organized by Nigel. I would have been number eight, but could not connect. <br /> Turned out that the cable got loose from the com port. Sorry to keep all of you waiting during my attempt to replace the batteries (especially Thomas who needs to go to work after rowing). Positive side of the story is that because of the adranaline I succeeded to row a 6k pb for this season offline 20:40.6. <br /><br />See you at the 10k next Thursday @ 19:40 GMT?<br /><br />Jaap<br /><br />

[old] Nigel

e-row

Post by [old] Nigel » February 22nd, 2005, 5:40 pm

Excellent session tonight with almost a full race of 8 rowers and that was with 3 regulars ( Umchugga,Pedro & BBCPete ) not able to row.<br /><br />I have set up a 10km for Thursday night at 19:40GMT and hopefully we can get a good turnout again.<br /><br />

[old] Thomas

e-row

Post by [old] Thomas » February 23rd, 2005, 4:52 am

Paul, <br /><br />How are the pace indicators and other measuring parameters reacting when you race against others?<br /><br />Thomas

[old] Thomas

e-row

Post by [old] Thomas » February 23rd, 2005, 5:05 am

Turns out that this Thursday, I won't have a problem in being in a hurry to get somewhere. <br /><br />That was a good 6k for me. I have been rowing in the morning and lifting weights at night. I really had to use my legs since I did a session of Back and Biceps last night (the night before the 6k; about 12 hours earlier). Additionaly, I had done consecutive and difficult Level 4 trainng sessions in the previous two days. There was a couple of times today that I wanted to stop to either take off my shirt or get a sip of water. It was a good mental push.<br /><br />Good job Jaap on your 6k. That is a really good time. There are probably 8 people on erow, that if they were to train consistently, who could row right around the 20:40 mark.

[old] Sir Pirate

e-row

Post by [old] Sir Pirate » February 23rd, 2005, 7:43 am

Jaap nice 6K you done <br />Like Thomas said, there are a few of us now around that mark for the 6K.<br />Think we should maybe think of doing a handicap 6K again, with some of us being so close time wise, we could really push each other.<br /><br />Sir Pirate<br />

[old] Sir Pirate

e-row

Post by [old] Sir Pirate » February 27th, 2005, 8:01 am

<b><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Anybody now what has happened to MarkP?</span></b><br /><br />Sir Pirate

[old] hepting

e-row

Post by [old] hepting » February 27th, 2005, 1:15 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Sir Pirate+Feb 27 2005, 07:01 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Sir Pirate @ Feb 27 2005, 07:01 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><b><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Anybody now what has happened to MarkP?</span></b><br /><br />Sir Pirate <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />Mark IS alive and well - he was sick for a while and has now gotten consumed at work... I am bugging him on a regular basis and suspect he will return to the fray shortly!<br /><br />;-)<br /><br />-Dyson