FB1 and other Fat Boys CTC

Not sure where you should be posting? Put it here.
EricR
Paddler

Post by EricR » July 11th, 2007, 4:42 am

Chad Williams wrote:Fat Boys. I have had a PM telling me that some people are questioning my CTC time. That is fair enough and their right to do so. I think it is only fair that I remove myself from the CTC for now and arrange for a screen shot of my next attempt (which should be quicker).

I have always thought it would be a good idea for the top 3 rowers in the CTC to post pictures / images of their best efforts.

Edit-
I had to put myself to the bottom of the CTC as it will not let me remove the time.
I don't think a screenshot would lower the suspicion. Just deliver a video of you pulling a 1:15, 500m. Should be easy since you claim you can do 1:12.

Jon Goodall
Paddler

Post by Jon Goodall » July 11th, 2007, 5:37 am

EricR wrote:
Chad Williams wrote:Fat Boys. I have had a PM telling me that some people are questioning my CTC time. That is fair enough and their right to do so. I think it is only fair that I remove myself from the CTC for now and arrange for a screen shot of my next attempt (which should be quicker).

I have always thought it would be a good idea for the top 3 rowers in the CTC to post pictures / images of their best efforts.

Edit-
I had to put myself to the bottom of the CTC as it will not let me remove the time.
I don't think a screenshot would lower the suspicion. Just deliver a video of you pulling a 1:15, 500m. Should be easy since you claim you can do 1:12.
Could be tricky as he's not real :lol:
MAD TEAM IRC #8

PaulS
10k Poster

Post by PaulS » July 11th, 2007, 7:39 am

Jon Goodall wrote:
EricR wrote:

Edit-
Could be tricky as he's not real :lol:
"Not real"? Now that is interesting. How can he not be real but seem to exhibit concern over credibility? Just another part of the charade? Or do you have some inside information you should share? :roll:
Erg on,
Paul Smith
www.ps-sport.net Your source for Useful Rowing Accessories and Training Assistance.
"If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask me the question."

Jon Goodall
Paddler

Post by Jon Goodall » July 12th, 2007, 7:13 am

One of the admins recieved a msg from the one posting as Chad saying 'you know who I am, don't you'.

This admin feels it's up to the individual posting under another alias to come clean and not for them to name and shame.
MAD TEAM IRC #8

PaulS
10k Poster

Post by PaulS » July 12th, 2007, 9:39 am

Jon Goodall wrote:One of the admins recieved a msg from the one posting as Chad saying 'you know who I am, don't you'.

This admin feels it's up to the individual posting under another alias to come clean and not for them to name and shame.
Fair enough.

Chad, how about PMing me and letting me know who you are. We really should clear this up and keep the FB's above board, after all, that's what we are all about. B)
Erg on,
Paul Smith
www.ps-sport.net Your source for Useful Rowing Accessories and Training Assistance.

FB1
500m Poster

Post by FB1 » July 12th, 2007, 9:40 am

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:13 am Post subject:
One of the admins recieved a msg from the one posting as Chad saying 'you know who I am, don't you'.

Jon by quoting "one of the admins" arn't you are doing something that could be similarly ficticious?

I agree that it is not admins responsibility to make known who the person is. However if the e-mails happen to be coming from the same computer as someone whose id they can confirm it would be an interesting coincidence!!

If not FB4 come clean, who are you!

Fat Boyz don't hide behind fake names! Give us the scope, and put these accusations to an end!

FB1
Live well, play hard

Convicts by heritage, guilty by choice.

FB1
500m Poster

Post by FB1 » July 12th, 2007, 9:42 am

FB2

Check the times of our messages, either great minds think alike or fools never differ!! :?

FB1
Live well, play hard

Convicts by heritage, guilty by choice.

PaulS
10k Poster

Post by PaulS » July 12th, 2007, 9:53 am

FB1 wrote:FB2

Check the times of our messages, either great minds think alike or fools never differ!! :?

FB1
Hey, not bad for 2k! B)
Erg on,
Paul Smith

EricR
Paddler

Post by EricR » July 13th, 2007, 2:55 am

Jon Goodall wrote:One of the admins recieved a msg from the one posting as Chad saying 'you know who I am, don't you'.

Chad = Dwayne? They're are both abbrasive and claiming a lot while delivering no proof.

And they are or were both supportive of a virtual Concept2 crew.

George Dunning
1k Poster

Post by George Dunning » July 20th, 2007, 2:18 am

Edit-
Hi FB4 how is the next installment coming along :?:

FB5