January Challenge

Surf Scoter
1k Poster

2 more days!!

Post by Surf Scoter » January 29th, 2008, 9:55 pm

It's been rather quiet here. How is everyone doing?? Still motivated?? I am closing in on 200,000 for the Jan Challenge. We still have 2 days to go and I need another 18,000 or so. I have enjoyed being part of the team! Keep on Rowing!!

Mrs. Wu
Paddler

Post by Mrs. Wu » January 31st, 2008, 11:05 pm

I know we still have a few hours left to participate in the JVC, but I just felt like posting this now. Congratulations and good job to everyone who rowed in the JVC!!! It was really fun being on the D.A.F.T. team. I'm really happy I was able to contribute some meters. Thanks for having me on the team.

TVChikee
Paddler

Post by TVChikee » February 2nd, 2008, 10:45 am

I need to remember not to join this challenge next year. Not because I didn't enjoy it, but January is the craziest month that I have at school (I am a teacher) and I feel a bit like I let you all down.

Sorry! :oops:

Mrs. Wu
Paddler

Post by Mrs. Wu » February 2nd, 2008, 5:59 pm

TVChikee, that is not so!!! Every meter counts. I did not row as much as I would have liked because I am a very overweight beginner, but I enjoyed rowing with the team. Don't beat yourself up over it. January is a really busy month for people in the education field, as you said. :D