Holiday Challenge!

MomofJBN
2k Poster

Post by MomofJBN » December 20th, 2007, 12:19 pm

Pam - Congratulations to Alex! I tried to interest my boys, but couldn't get any takers.

The Ducks usually get up a team for the January Challenge. That will probably happen after Christmas.

I'm closing in on the 100K. Less than 10 to go.
Schenley
Wife of Jeff
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/momofjbn/dudes_small.jpg[/img] Mom of Jonathan (12), Benjamin (10), and Nicholas (8)

TVChikee
Paddler

Post by TVChikee » December 20th, 2007, 4:02 pm

DONE!!!!

Breaking up the work out really helped. I did one 3000 and 4 4000's today. Snowdays rock!

Hope everyone who is close gets to finish!

Keep on rowing!
Paddler

Post by Keep on rowing! » December 21st, 2007, 3:36 pm

Great job to all who have finished and those who are just about there! I was done with my 200k a couple of days ago. Now I am just rowing for the addiction factor. I plan on doing the January Challenge. Last year we were Resolutions in a Row and had a great captain. Lets go for it ladies! Have a great holiday everyone as we close in on the madness (hope everyone is ready). Happiness and peace to all.
Keep on rowing!
Lori

GMW
Paddler

Post by GMW » December 22nd, 2007, 11:45 am

Hi all...I finished the Holiday Challenge this AM...204K to be exact. I seemed to get ahead of the game for a while (I rowed a 1/2 marathon early in December, which helped), but needed lots of short rows over the past few weeks, as things have gotten busier. Since I'm now obsessed by the ARC trainers at our gym, I look forward to a few weeks of rowing less, using the ARC trainer, and thinking about the January Challenge. Plan on rowing with the Ducks again...

Happy holidays to all and good luck in completing the HC.

Gail

Sicilianna
Paddler

Post by Sicilianna » December 22nd, 2007, 6:14 pm

I finished my 100K a few days ago. For this, my first year, I'm pleased.
Next year, 200K!

Complimenti a tutti! Congrats to all!

Sicilianna
"...Only God never changes."
St. Theresa of Avila

Nan
Paddler

Best Wishes to All

Post by Nan » December 24th, 2007, 12:31 pm

Well, I left it to the last minute, but I managed to complete the challenge. I am beginning to feel that reaching the 200,000 metre goal is as much a holiday tradition at my home as baking shortbread.

To those who participated this year, all good wishes of the season and may the new year bring peace.

N.