Boredom

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] simon crawley

Weight Loss/ Weight Control

Post by [old] simon crawley » July 31st, 2005, 12:12 pm

i started ww 12 days ago and began rowing 5000 m on a concept 2 daily. on saturday i watched tri nations rugby game and rowed all game and did half marathon in 102 min.just shows that if you can skip the boredom how much more you can achieve, how can i join row pain row gain as i find it motivating to post my pathetic times and seem them improve.

[old] jal183

Weight Loss/ Weight Control

Post by [old] jal183 » July 31st, 2005, 1:03 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-simon crawley+Jul 31 2005, 11:12 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(simon crawley @ Jul 31 2005, 11:12 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i started ww 12 days ago and began rowing 5000 m on a concept 2 daily. on saturday i watched tri nations rugby game and rowed all game and did half marathon in 102 min.just shows that if you can skip the boredom how much more you can achieve, how can i join row pain row gain as i find it motivating to post my pathetic times and seem them improve. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />You can join any univeristy/club (row pain, row gain is a great one ) with a few simple steps. Go to your logbook, select profile, click "edit profile", and towards the bottom, you can select "RPRG" from the list of organizations!<br /><br />-John