Log Card

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Warnie

Product

Post by [old] Warnie » March 31st, 2005, 9:58 am

hi guys, <br /><br />the gym I belong to is thinking of getting a couple of the newer concepts and I wondered if anyone knew the answer to the following question :-<br /><br />if I was to buy (assuming I can) a log card to use at the gym, is there a device I can use to connect the card to my PC. If there is, is it expensive ?<br /><br />thanks<br /><br />W

[old] phowd

Product

Post by [old] phowd » March 31st, 2005, 12:09 pm

Warnie,<br /><br /> You'd need to buy a PM3 to keep at home next to your computer. You can check the C2 website for pricing.<br /><br /> C2 folks - you might start a thread to ask around for how many of us would purchase a "simple" logcard reader/interface for use away from the erg. I'd think if one could be produced for under $40 (?) you might be able to sell a few, particularly as clubs replace Cs with Ds. <br /><br />Peter<br /><br />PS - $6.50 per logcard, $185.00 for the PM3

[old] c2scott

Product

Post by [old] c2scott » March 31st, 2005, 2:16 pm

Software support for external readers is being considered for inclusion in the software. <br /><br />-- Scott

[old] BobD

Product

Post by [old] BobD » April 1st, 2005, 2:16 am

Great, readers are already available here in Germany for use with your mobile phone SIM card. They use an adapter which makes the little SIM the same size as the Log Card.

[old] TRIBUM

Product

Post by [old] TRIBUM » April 2nd, 2005, 2:28 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Warnie+Mar 31 2005, 06:58 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Warnie @ Mar 31 2005, 06:58 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->hi guys, <br /><br />the gym I belong to is thinking of getting a couple of the newer concepts and I wondered if anyone knew the answer to the following question :-<br /><br />if I was to buy (assuming I can) a log card to use at the gym, is there a device I can use to connect the card to my PC. If there is, is it expensive ?<br /><br />thanks<br /><br />W <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />I am selling my Model C erg with a PM3 monitor if you are interested? It also has the Model D handle. Let me know...