Fowl Play

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] holladay

First Virtual Team Challenge

Post by [old] holladay » December 22nd, 2005, 9:39 am

Join us--Fowl Play!<br /><br />This team is for all--Duck and Friends<br />Join us whether you are a Duck, Drake or Duckling!<br />(You still keep your "university/club" affiliation--Joining us for this "Challenge" won't affect your club--so Join US!)<br /><br /><span style='color:purple'>Our goal? To glide the farthest! And have fun doing it together!</span><br /><br />Send your information to Emilia--Capain of Fowl Play:<br />Click on the PM button (bottom left corner of this message) replace my name "holladay" with "efg" (Capain Emilia's name)<br /><br />Send her:<br /><span style='color:blue'>1) Your email address<br />2) Your first and last names</span><br /><span style='color:red'>EXACTLY</span> as they are entered in your online profile in <span style='color:red'>your <b>C2 Logbook</b> </span><br /><br />This will let her add you to our team roster in a way that will add your meters rowed AUTOMATICALLY to our Januray Virutal team total (once you enter them into your personal logs). Your meters will also still add to your "university/club."<br /><br />Let's see how far we can go together! <br /><br />Susan

[old] efg

Post by [old] efg » December 22nd, 2005, 2:02 pm

Hello to Everyone on <span style='color:red'><b>FOWL PLAY</b></span>!<br /><br />And hello to everyone who is <span style='color:blue'><b>NOT YET</b> </span>on <span style='color:red'>FOWL PLAY </span>- please <span style='color:blue'><b>JOIN US!</b></span><br /><br />We now have 16 people on our team - Woo Hoo!<br /><br />But we would be delighted to have even more people on our team.<br /><br />As Susan explained, you would just be joining this team for the January Challenge, and your regular team (if you are on one) would also still be credited with your meters.<br /><br /><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><b><span style='color:green'>Come have fun rowing the month away!</span></b></span><br /><br />Emilia

[old] bdolan@adelphia.net

Post by [old] bdolan@adelphia.net » December 23rd, 2005, 12:53 pm

I am interested in joining Fowl Play for the January challenge. My info:<br /><br />email: bdolan@adelphia.net<br /><br />name: Barbara Dolan<br /><br />please let me know if I need to send you other information Many thanks,<br /><br />barbara

[old] Godfried

Post by [old] Godfried » December 23rd, 2005, 2:23 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-holladay+Dec 22 2005, 03:39 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(holladay @ Dec 22 2005, 03:39 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Send her:<br /><span style='color:blue'>1) Your email address<br />2) Your first and last names</span><br /><span style='color:red'>EXACTLY</span> as they are entered in your online profile in <span style='color:red'>your <b>C2 Logbook</b> </span>[right] </td></tr></table><br />Just press <a href='http://concept2.ipbhost.com/index.php?a ... 4&MID=2922' target='_blank'>PM_to_EFG</a>.<br /><br />Don't put your email-address in the forum , it should be kept more private.

[old] woolsmith

Post by [old] woolsmith » December 26th, 2005, 11:54 am

Hi Emilia!<br /><br />I'm working on the spousal unit--he was concerned about the "duck" bit. I told him no feathers are required. Anyway, I think I just about have him talked into it, so I'll keep working on him.<br /><br />--Jen

[old] holladay

Post by [old] holladay » December 26th, 2005, 3:59 pm

I am working on my hubby too.<br />Since I have been rowing at least an hour a day and my daughter has been rowing (5-7 minutes), he doesn't think there would be time for him too.<br /><br />So we'll see. I am back at rowing today! Those 8 lbs are going to be tough. I haven't lost a thing during the HC. (But I haven't gained a thing either!)<br /><br />If you are lurking out there, JOIN US! Every meter is welcome.<br /><br />Susan

[old] tbaugh

Post by [old] tbaugh » December 29th, 2005, 4:58 pm

Thanks for adding me to the team... Spousal Unit??? HA...<br />We're both signed-up... Go Spousal units,,,,,<br />I pledge to row most days maybe somewhere around 200K total for the month...<br />Spousal unit will probably do around 100K for the month if everything goes well<br />We've been rowing now for 2 months... GO>TEAM---->>>>

[old] woolsmith

Post by [old] woolsmith » December 29th, 2005, 8:47 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-tbaugh+Dec 29 2005, 04:58 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(tbaugh @ Dec 29 2005, 04:58 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Thanks for adding me to the team... Spousal Unit???  HA...<br />We're both signed-up... Go Spousal units,,,,,<br />I pledge to row most days maybe somewhere around 200K total for the month...<br />Spousal unit will probably do around 100K for the month if everything goes well<br />We've been rowing now for 2 months... GO>TEAM---->>>> <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Hey, you got the right team spirit there, tbaugh!<br /><br />I talked the spousal unit into doing the challenge, so I'm going to set up a logbook for him. He works a lot of hours during the week, so he may not have as much time as he'd like to row, but it'll still be a good thing for him to get into. Hopefully rowing will become a good habit for him, hey? <br /><br />--Jen in WI

[old] efg

Post by [old] efg » December 30th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Hello!<br /><br />The Fowl Play team now has 45 people!<br /><br />Looks like we are going to have a lot of fun with the challenge.<br />Anyone feel artistic enough to create a team logo?<br /><br />Emilia<br />Captain - Fowl Play

[old] tbaugh

Post by [old] tbaugh » January 1st, 2006, 11:34 am

Day 1 Happy New Year!<br />Logged 10K before day break..<br />Good thing I didn't go out last night<br />Maybe I'll double up today and get off to a great start...<br />If they'll just fix the on-line training-log..<br />GO FOWL >>>>>----------------->

[old] woolsmith

Post by [old] woolsmith » January 1st, 2006, 2:01 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-tbaugh+Jan 1 2006, 11:34 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(tbaugh @ Jan 1 2006, 11:34 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Day 1 Happy New Year!<br />Logged 10K before day break..<br />Good thing I didn't go out last night<br />Maybe I'll double up today and get off to a great start...<br />If they'll just fix the on-line training-log..<br />GO FOWL >>>>>-----------------> <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Hey tbaugh!<br /><br />Geesh, you're already smokin' those meters, way to go! I'm getting ready to hop on the erg now for the first time in a couple of weeks. Here's hoping I can drop those pounds I want to lose for January! <br /><br />--Jen

[old] QWACKY

Post by [old] QWACKY » January 1st, 2006, 3:07 pm

Hi Emilia!!<br />Please add me to the team..I would love to row and add my meters to your team.My name is QWACKY..I am a Ducks in a Row member..I sent you an e-mail!!<br />Happy New year!! <br />

[old] holladay

Post by [old] holladay » January 1st, 2006, 3:09 pm

Welcome QWACKY

[old] QWACKY

Post by [old] QWACKY » January 1st, 2006, 5:40 pm

I started New Years Day with 15,109 meters..!!More to follow..!!

[old] woolsmith

Post by [old] woolsmith » January 1st, 2006, 6:18 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-QWACKY+Jan 1 2006, 05:40 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(QWACKY @ Jan 1 2006, 05:40 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I started New Years Day with 15,109 meters..!!More to follow..!! <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Welcome to Fowl Play, Qwacky, and nice job getting those meters in already! <br /><br />Keep it up, Qwacky!<br />GO FOWL PLAY!<br /><br />--jen