The Eh!team

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] ulu

First Virtual Team Challenge

Post by [old] ulu » December 22nd, 2005, 8:20 pm

The Eh!Team is looking for members for the January virtual challenge. You do not have to be Canadian to join.<br /><br />Check out our virtual row across Canada at <a href='http://216.119.121.169/Cross%20Canada%20Row/index.htm' target='_blank'>the Cross Canada Row</a>. <br /><br />Our crazy plan for the January challenge is to use a similar format to row across the Atlantic and continue from there around the world!<br /><br />If you would like to be a part of this opportunity to stay motivated, keep fit and ...., then send me your:<br />email<br />first name<br />last name <br /><br />and I will sign you up with the virtual Eh!Team for the January challege.<br /><br />Jim

[old] jigtime

Post by [old] jigtime » December 23rd, 2005, 5:22 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-ulu+Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(ulu @ Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The Eh!Team is looking for members for the January virtual challenge. You do not have to be Canadian to join.<br /><br />Check out our virtual row across Canada at <a href='http://216.119.121.169/Cross%20Canada%20Row/index.htm' target='_blank'>the Cross Canada Row</a>. <br /><br />Our crazy plan for the January challenge is to use a similar format to row across the Atlantic and continue from there around the world!<br /><br />If you would like to be a part of this opportunity to stay motivated, keep fit and ...., then send me your:<br />email<br />first name<br />last name <br /><br />and I will sign you up with the virtual Eh!Team for the January challege.<br /><br />Jim <br /> </td></tr></table><br />

[old] jigtime

Post by [old] jigtime » December 23rd, 2005, 5:24 pm

Woops:<br /><br />Hi Jim:<br /><br />I would love to be on the Eh Team<br /><br />Jigtime@sympatico.ca<br />Allan<br />Meltzer

[old] ulu

Post by [old] ulu » December 24th, 2005, 4:41 pm

I've signed you up, Allan.<br /><br />Anyone else interested, just send me your:<br /><span style='color:red'>email<br />firstname<br />lastname<br /></span><br />that are in your concept2 profile. <br /><br />We are planning on using the January challenge to row across the Atlantic. <br />Should be fun!<br /><br />Jim

[old] roscoe

Post by [old] roscoe » December 25th, 2005, 1:10 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-ulu+Dec 24 2005, 12:41 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(ulu @ Dec 24 2005, 12:41 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I've signed you up, Allan.<br /><br />Anyone else interested, just send me your:<br /><span style='color:red'>email<br />firstname<br />lastname<br /></span><br />that are in your concept2 profile. <br /><br />We are planning on using the January challenge to row across the Atlantic. <br />Should be fun!<br /><br />Jim <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />HI! <br />As one born in BC I belong on the Eh Team. Please sign me up for the Atlantic row...<br />Ross Nixon nixieboy@hotmail.com

[old] ulu

Post by [old] ulu » December 25th, 2005, 6:08 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-roscoe+Dec 25 2005, 10:10 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(roscoe @ Dec 25 2005, 10:10 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-ulu+Dec 24 2005, 12:41 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(ulu @ Dec 24 2005, 12:41 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I've signed you up, Allan.<br /><br />Anyone else interested, just send me your:<br /><span style='color:red'>email<br />firstname<br />lastname<br /></span><br />that are in your concept2 profile. <br /><br />We are planning on using the January challenge to row across the Atlantic. <br />Should be fun!<br /><br />Jim <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />HI! <br />As one born in BC I belong on the Eh Team. Please sign me up for the Atlantic row...<br />Ross Nixon nixieboy@hotmail.com <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><span style='color:blue'>It has been done! Anybody else interested in rowing across the North Atllantic in January? Send me the information above!</span><br /><br />Jim

[old] smdubuque

Post by [old] smdubuque » December 26th, 2005, 11:16 am

<!--QuoteBegin-ulu+Dec 22 2005, 07:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(ulu @ Dec 22 2005, 07:20 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The Eh!Team is looking for members for the January virtual challenge. You do not have to be Canadian to join.<br /><br />Check out our virtual row across Canada at <a href='http://216.119.121.169/Cross%20Canada%20Row/index.htm' target='_blank'>the Cross Canada Row</a>. <br /><br />Our crazy plan for the January challenge is to use a similar format to row across the Atlantic and continue from there around the world!<br /><br />If you would like to be a part of this opportunity to stay motivated, keep fit and ...., then send me your:<br />email<br />first name<br />last name <br /><br />and I will sign you up with the virtual Eh!Team for the January challege.<br /><br />Jim <br /> </td></tr></table><br />

[old] smdubuque

Post by [old] smdubuque » December 26th, 2005, 1:33 pm

Hi Jim,<br /><br />Was wondering if you still have room for another member for your team to row across Canada in January?<br /><br />Shirleen Dubuque<br />smdubuque@aol.com<br /><br /><!--QuoteBegin-ulu+Dec 22 2005, 07:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(ulu @ Dec 22 2005, 07:20 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The Eh!Team is looking for members for the January virtual challenge. You do not have to be Canadian to join.<br /><br />Check out our virtual row across Canada at <a href='http://216.119.121.169/Cross%20Canada%20Row/index.htm' target='_blank'>the Cross Canada Row</a>. <br /><br />Our crazy plan for the January challenge is to use a similar format to row across the Atlantic and continue from there around the world!<br /><br />If you would like to be a part of this opportunity to stay motivated, keep fit and ...., then send me your:<br />email<br />first name<br />last name <br /><br />and I will sign you up with the virtual Eh!Team for the January challege.<br /><br />Jim <br /> </td></tr></table><br />

[old] siritus@yahoo.com

Post by [old] siritus@yahoo.com » January 1st, 2006, 2:37 pm

I'd like to join the Eh! team.<br /><br />email siritus@yahoo.com<br />first name Siri<br />last name Tuttle<br /><br /><br />

[old] ulu

Post by [old] ulu » January 1st, 2006, 6:13 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-siritus@yahoo.com+Jan 1 2006, 11:37 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(siritus@yahoo.com @ Jan 1 2006, 11:37 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'd like to join the Eh! team.<br /><br />email      siritus@yahoo.com<br />first name    Siri<br />last name    Tuttle <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Siri:<br /> This is the message I get when I try to add you to the Eh!Team:<br /><i><span style='color:blue'>Duplicate names were found. To uniquely identify the team member, enter their password<br />Use the back button on your browser to return to the add member screen and fill in the password section </i></span><br /><br />Are there really 2 of you?<br />You either have to send me your password or one of your entries must be deleted.<br />We would love to have you aboard.<br /><br />Jim

[old] Rd2053

Post by [old] Rd2053 » January 2nd, 2006, 11:52 am

<!--QuoteBegin-ulu+Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(ulu @ Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The Eh!Team is looking for members for the January virtual challenge. You do not have to be Canadian to join.<br /><br />Check out our virtual row across Canada at <a href='http://216.119.121.169/Cross%20Canada%20Row/index.htm' target='_blank'>the Cross Canada Row</a>. <br /><br />Our crazy plan for the January challenge is to use a similar format to row across the Atlantic and continue from there around the world!<br /><br />If you would like to be a part of this opportunity to stay motivated, keep fit and ...., then send me your:<br />email<br />first name<br />last name <br /><br />and I will sign you up with the virtual Eh!Team for the January challege.<br /><br />Jim <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Hi Jim. Is there a link where we can watch and see how far the team rows each day?? Thanks. Bob.

[old] ulu

Post by [old] ulu » January 4th, 2006, 5:29 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Rd2053+Jan 2 2006, 08:52 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Rd2053 @ Jan 2 2006, 08:52 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-ulu+Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(ulu @ Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The Eh!Team is looking for members for the January virtual challenge. You do not have to be Canadian to join.<br /><br />Check out our virtual row across Canada at <a href='http://216.119.121.169/Cross%20Canada%20Row/index.htm' target='_blank'>the Cross Canada Row</a>. <br /><br />Our crazy plan for the January challenge is to use a similar format to row across the Atlantic and continue from there around the world!<br /><br />If you would like to be a part of this opportunity to stay motivated, keep fit and ...., then send me your:<br />email<br />first name<br />last name <br /><br />and I will sign you up with the virtual Eh!Team for the January challege.<br /><br />Jim <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Hi Jim. Is there a link where we can watch and see how far the team rows each day?? Thanks. Bob. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Yes!<br />You can track the progress of the Trans Atlantic Boat at:<br /><a href='http://216.119.121.169/Cross%20Canada%2 ... ic_row.htm' target='_blank'>Trans Atlantic Row</a><br /><br />It is 3037 kilometers from St. John's, Newfoundland and the crew has all ready travelled 559 kilometers as of Jan 3. <br /><br />I am open to suggestions as to where to direct the boat next, once we hit the Irish Coast.<br /><br />The website is still underdevelopment and I am open to suggestions on that also.<br /><br />I have been spending my time trying to get the logistics of automatically updating the course and direction of the boat and altering the google earth file. This is finally coming to fruition<br /><br />Hope this helps, thanks for your interest,<br /><br />Jim

[old] alanmayes

Post by [old] alanmayes » January 4th, 2006, 8:20 pm

I would like to join this team for the January virtual challenge and also for the Cross Canada Row if it is not too late.<br /><br />My information is as follows:<br /><br />walter@nexicom.net<br />Alan<br />Mayes<br /><br /><br /><!--QuoteBegin-Rd2053+Jan 2 2006, 10:52 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Rd2053 @ Jan 2 2006, 10:52 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-ulu+Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(ulu @ Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The Eh!Team is looking for members for the January virtual challenge. You do not have to be Canadian to join.<br /><br />Check out our virtual row across Canada at <a href='http://216.119.121.169/Cross%20Canada%20Row/index.htm' target='_blank'>the Cross Canada Row</a>. <br /><br />Our crazy plan for the January challenge is to use a similar format to row across the Atlantic and continue from there around the world!<br /><br />If you would like to be a part of this opportunity to stay motivated, keep fit and ...., then send me your:<br />email<br />first name<br />last name <br /><br />and I will sign you up with the virtual Eh!Team for the January challege.<br /><br />Jim <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Hi Jim. Is there a link where we can watch and see how far the team rows each day?? Thanks. Bob. <br /> </td></tr></table><br />

[old] ulu

Post by [old] ulu » January 5th, 2006, 12:18 am

<br />Alan:<br />It's done!<br />Your on the Trans Atlantic Boat.<br />Thanx for joining us on the Eh!Team.<br /><br />Jim<br /><br /><!--QuoteBegin-alanmayes+Jan 4 2006, 05:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(alanmayes @ Jan 4 2006, 05:20 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I would like to join this team for the January virtual challenge and also for the Cross Canada Row if it is not too late.<br /><br />My information is as follows:<br /><br />walter@nexicom.net<br />Alan<br />Mayes<br /><br /><br /><!--QuoteBegin-Rd2053+Jan 2 2006, 10:52 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Rd2053 @ Jan 2 2006, 10:52 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-ulu+Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(ulu @ Dec 22 2005, 08:20 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The Eh!Team is looking for members for the January virtual challenge. You do not have to be Canadian to join.<br /><br />Check out our virtual row across Canada at <a href='http://216.119.121.169/Cross%20Canada%20Row/index.htm' target='_blank'>the Cross Canada Row</a>. <br /><br />Our crazy plan for the January challenge is to use a similar format to row across the Atlantic and continue from there around the world!<br /><br />If you would like to be a part of this opportunity to stay motivated, keep fit and ...., then send me your:<br />email<br />first name<br />last name <br /><br />and I will sign you up with the virtual Eh!Team for the January challege.<br /><br />Jim <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Hi Jim. Is there a link where we can watch and see how far the team rows each day?? Thanks. Bob. <br /> </td></tr></table> <br /> </td></tr></table><br />

[old] Tyn

Post by [old] Tyn » January 9th, 2006, 8:25 am

<br /> <br />Hey Jim<br /><br />GREAT website!<br />Great progress<br /><br />Row on<br /><br />Tyn<br />Team Fowl Play