Looking For C2 Users In Netherlands

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Chit

General

Post by [old] Chit » April 13th, 2005, 1:08 pm

I will be in the Netherlands for first 2 weeks of May on business.<br /><br />Are there any C2 rowers living in Belgium and the Netherlands that could tell me where I can use a Concept2 rower? <br /><br />I will be mainly staying in City of Utrecht, NE and traveling to Amsterdam, Middleburg, and Zwijndrecht. I will also be in Brussels.<br /><br />I would greatly appreciate any help in locating a Concept2 rower I could use during my stay. I would like to maintain my endurance, and am not able to run due to a hip replacement.<br /><br />I will Greatly appreciate any help.<br /><br /> Kind regards,<br /><br />Pete

[old] Rowmum

General

Post by [old] Rowmum » April 13th, 2005, 2:31 pm

Hi there!<br />Well, I used to live in Holland and almost every gym owns a c2-rower.<br />The problem is that they are so popular, that you have to stand in line and wait.<br />Maybe it´s possible to make reservations in gyms in the city´s you go to.<br />Because I live in Germany now, I can not offer you the use of my c2.<br />I think it would be good to contact the folks at www.concept2.nl to find you a rower.<br />Good luck and have fun in Holland!<br />Andrea<br />

[old] Chit

General

Post by [old] Chit » April 13th, 2005, 2:34 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chit+Apr 13 2005, 12:08 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chit @ Apr 13 2005, 12:08 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I will be in the Netherlands for first 2 weeks of May on business.<br /><br />Are there any C2 rowers living in Belgium and the Netherlands that could tell me where I can use a Concept2 rower?  <br /><br />I will be mainly staying in City of Utrecht, NE and traveling to Amsterdam, Middleburg, and Zwijndrecht. I will also be in Brussels.<br /><br />I would greatly appreciate any help in locating a Concept2 rower I could use during my stay.  I would like to maintain my endurance, and am not able to run due to a hip replacement.<br /><br />I will Greatly appreciate any help.<br /><br />   Kind regards,<br /><br />Pete <br /> </td></tr></table><br />

[old] Chit

General

Post by [old] Chit » April 13th, 2005, 2:38 pm

Andrea<br />Many thanks for your advice! That is great news!<br />I will ask those at C2 for help as well.<br /><br />Cheers<br /><br />Pete

[old] hennmart

General

Post by [old] hennmart » April 13th, 2005, 4:18 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chit+Apr 13 2005, 09:38 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chit @ Apr 13 2005, 09:38 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Andrea<br />Many thanks for your advice! That is great news!<br />I will ask those at C2 for help as well.<br /><br />Cheers<br /><br />Pete <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Pete,<br /><br />In Raamsdonkveer, near the city of Breda, is a big gym with a lot of ergs and no waiting lines. <br /><br />Hennie

[old] Chit

General

Post by [old] Chit » April 14th, 2005, 12:44 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chit+Apr 13 2005, 01:38 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chit @ Apr 13 2005, 01:38 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Andrea<br /><br />Any suggestions for good hiking in German Alps?<br /><br />Cheers<br /><br />Pete <br /> </td></tr></table><br />

[old] Chit

General

Post by [old] Chit » April 14th, 2005, 12:52 pm

[quote=hennmart,Apr 13 2005, 03:18 PM]<br />[quote=Chit,Apr 13 2005, 09:38 PM]<br /><br />Hennie,<br />Many thanks. I believe my travels will bring me near Breda, & Raamsdonkveer.<br />What is name of the gym, and address?<br /><br />Kind regards<br /><br />Pete<br /><br />