Unable To Log Into C2 Personal Logbook

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] arakawa

General

Post by [old] arakawa » January 1st, 2005, 7:24 am

This morning, as I went to the C2 personal logbook website (http://www.concept2.com/sranking03/log_start.asp) to log my meters, I noted that I was logged out (I have my browser/login set to keep me logged in) and looking instead at the login page.<br><br>All attempts to log in with my user name and (what I believe to be) my password have failed, in the sense that clicking on "LOGIN" returns me to the same login page.<br><br>I'm pretty sure I have the right password, because, when I entered something I know not to be the correct password, I was directed to a page indicating that I got the password wrong (along with my password hint).<br><br>Is anyone else having this problem this morning (i.e. there's something wrong with the server) or am I the only one unable to log in (i.e. I left my brain in my other year)?<br><br>ps - I tried clicking on "Reset cookies", and it did not help.

[old] CAROLE MAC

General

Post by [old] CAROLE MAC » January 1st, 2005, 7:34 am

yep same for me too.....what with the Brit site still being down and not being able to look at my log I will go stir crazy..............

[old] Bayko

General

Post by [old] Bayko » January 1st, 2005, 8:30 am

Ditto here in Massachusetts. <br><br>Maybe ticking over to a new year requires some re-setting of something?<br><br>Rick

[old] maf

General

Post by [old] maf » January 1st, 2005, 9:38 am

Hi.<br><br>I thought it was just me!<br><br>Thanks, hopefully the problems will be sorted out soon.<br><br>In the meantime, Happy New Year!<br><br>Michael

[old] SimonB

General

Post by [old] SimonB » January 1st, 2005, 10:44 am

Nope, cannot get into Logbook either.<br><br>Tried resetting cookies and getting reminder e-mail, but still no Joy.<br><br>Anyone from C2 around?

[old] derm

General

Post by [old] derm » January 1st, 2005, 11:06 am

same exact problem happened to me and to my wife, login just brought me right back to login. lasted weeks, suddenly disappeared. was able to login the whole time on my computer at work but not at home. <br>hg

[old] Pieter

General

Post by [old] Pieter » January 1st, 2005, 11:09 am

Same here in the Netherlands. But if you have RowPro on your computer you can register your meters manuallly (or automaticly if you had a RP-session)in the logbook of the control center.<br>The only thing you have to do is select the piece and send it to C2 (use your right mouse-button.)<br>This works, I checked the C2 University standing, and my meters were added.<br>

[old] ebolton

General

Post by [old] ebolton » January 1st, 2005, 1:34 pm

A bummer. I hit 1 million today, and can't enter it to see what happens!<br><br>I like to view the rower of the day, and that was not working yesterday. They must have some server glitch.<br><br>Ed

[old] bgood

General

Post by [old] bgood » January 1st, 2005, 4:48 pm

To start the New Year I did a Full Marathon, when I used RowPro to upload the meters around 3:30am (est) it failed and I went to bed. Thought I check to see if the meters really did get uploaded but can't log-on. Hope it's not a real bad server problem.

[old] Birdi

General

Post by [old] Birdi » January 1st, 2005, 11:29 pm

Oh, it's not just me after all.....rats! Well, actually glad it's not ME suddenly doing something wrong, but hope they get it fixed soon pleez and thanx

[old] Bufflehead

General

Post by [old] Bufflehead » January 2nd, 2005, 12:27 am

Well, I'm glad I finally looked at the forum. I haven't been able to get into my log book either. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. <br><br>Has anyone figured out a solution yet? I guess I'll try it again tomorrow. Rats! Kind of drives ya nuts, doesn't it?

[old] maf

General

Post by [old] maf » January 2nd, 2005, 1:14 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Bufflehead+Jan 2 2005, 01:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td class='genmed'><span class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></span> (Bufflehead @ Jan 2 2005, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well, I'm glad I finally looked at the forum.  I haven't been able to get into my log book either.  I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.  <br><br>Has anyone figured out a solution yet?  I guess I'll try it again tomorrow.  Rats!  Kind of drives ya nuts, doesn't it?<!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><br>Best Guess?<br><br>It's some wierd January 1st 2005 bug in the software. The first report of failure looks like the morning of Jan 1...<br><br>Michael<br><br>

[old] giniajim

General

Post by [old] giniajim » January 2nd, 2005, 2:21 am

Same here; glad it seems to be a system problem and not something weird going on with my computer. Hopefully C2 will figure it out and get it straightened out Sunday or Monday.

[old] Robbo

General

Post by [old] Robbo » January 2nd, 2005, 6:00 am

In case anyone is interested, I cannot login from Australia either!

[old] Jon Goodall

General

Post by [old] Jon Goodall » January 2nd, 2005, 8:51 am

Just noticed this topic.<br><br>I can't log in either. Thought it was just me, but now realise it isn't.........phew!<br><br>Hopefully it'll get sorted soon <br>