Full Logcard Bug In Pm3 Firmware

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] c2scott

Product

Post by [old] c2scott » January 16th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Version 90 fixes this issue. Anyone with a LogCard getting full should update to Ver 90 firmware, and also check out the new LogCard utility Ver 3.0 or higher which has many LogCard maintenance features built in.<br /><br />-- Scott<br />

[old] grahamlofthouse

Product

Post by [old] grahamlofthouse » January 16th, 2006, 6:54 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-c2scott+Jan 17 2006, 08:27 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(c2scott @ Jan 17 2006, 08:27 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Version 90 fixes this issue.  Anyone with a LogCard getting full should update to Ver 90 firmware, and also check out the new LogCard utility Ver 3.0 or higher which has many LogCard maintenance features built in.<br /><br />-- Scott <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />OK Seperate issue. I found out that over the Xmas period the wife saw an error message relating to the Logcard was over 95 percent. I've been slacking for the last two months and went for my first row in ages and found that the reader could not read the card. Is this likely to be corrupted or is the card dodgy ?.<br /><br />How can I get the reader to read the card ?.<br /><br />I installed the new software and reader and again I had no luck getting the reader to read the card.<br /><br />I want all my kilo's back<br />

[old] c2scott

Product

Post by [old] c2scott » January 16th, 2006, 8:00 pm

At this point, I don't have enough information to be able to help you on the forum. Can we talk on the phone?