Week 2 Results

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] simon crawley

Weight Loss/ Weight Control

Post by [old] simon crawley » August 2nd, 2005, 6:42 am

hi guys,<br /><br />this is a sort of diary to make me stay motivated, last week on week 1, i lost 18.5lbs and as i expected this week only lost 4 lbs, however I am still pleased with that result and I am a lot fitter than two weeks ago. during the last 7 days i have rowed over 60k including a half marathon which took 102 min 25 sec. i am trying to up my daily workout to 10k although i am having a small operation later this week so may not be able to do to much, I have also joined the taff attack in order to stay focused.<br /><br />week 1 -18.5<br />week 2 -4<br />week 3 ?<br /><br />thanks to everyone who has either replied or write on message boards as they really help to motivate me<br /><br />simon

[old] R S T

Weight Loss/ Weight Control

Post by [old] R S T » August 2nd, 2005, 11:47 am

<!--QuoteBegin-simon crawley+Aug 2 2005, 10:42 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(simon crawley @ Aug 2 2005, 10:42 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->hi guys,<br /><br />this is a sort of diary to make me stay motivated, last week on week 1, i lost 18.5lbs and as i expected this week only lost 4 lbs, however I am still pleased with that result and I am a lot fitter than two weeks ago. during the last 7 days i have rowed over 60k including a half marathon which took 102 min 25 sec. i am trying to up my daily workout to 10k although i am having a small operation later this week so may not be able to do to much, I have also joined the taff attack in order to stay focused.<br /><br />week 1 -18.5<br />week 2 -4<br />week 3 ?<br /><br />thanks to everyone who has either replied or write on message boards as they really help to motivate me<br /><br />simon <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />Wow - keep up the good work.<br /><br />Prepare yourself for plateauing at some point and rememeber that you might be redistributing weight (e.g losing fat but gaining muscle) as well so you might not see results directly on the scales - but you will see it on your waistline.<br /><br />Long and slow stuff does the trick but throw in some fast stuff at least once a week if you can (but AFTER you have healed from your operation I would suggest).<br /><br />Best of luck<br />RichardT