Quick Dumb Question, How To Separate Rower?

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] beast

Product

Post by [old] beast » January 28th, 2006, 10:12 pm

Quick question, to separate a concept 2 rower is all you have to do is pull the cord on the framelock wheel until the wheel unlocks, and then just separate the front from the monorail, that is the impression I got from the video, or is there something else I have to do? Thanks

[old] michaelb

Product

Post by [old] michaelb » January 29th, 2006, 12:43 am

That is right, just make sure you pull the cord and turn the framelock wheel the right way. It sort of looks backwards when you are laying on the floor trying to do it, but it should move fairly easily in one direction (and the other direction it cams tighter). Not sure why I was confused, but I remember bloodying my knuckles trying to get it to release, only to realize I was pulling it the wrong way (it had been several years since I had moved the erg).

[old] Brendo

Product

Post by [old] Brendo » February 7th, 2006, 9:31 pm

And if you have a heart rate monitor disconnect the cable from the receiver. Or, like I did last week, it's pretty easy to slice it in half.<br />Brendin

[old] Paul S

Product

Post by [old] Paul S » February 8th, 2006, 5:57 pm

How funny. I've done both of those. Yanked and yanked trying to get it apart only to realize I was going the wrong way. I didn't cut the cable but I did damage it. The display would not come on and I could not figure why until I pulled the heart monitor cable out of the display. It must have caused some sort of dead short.