Searching Old Forum Posts

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] concept2

Forum use, comments and suggestions

Post by [old] concept2 » June 3rd, 2004, 11:54 am

There is now a link to the old forum search page located in the top band ("Search archived forum") - this will allow you to search (but not post) to the old forum.<br><br>To jump directly to the search page go to:<br><a href='http://www.e-row.com/forum/search_frames.htm' target='_blank'>www.e-row.com/forum/search_frames.htm</ ... s<br>-bill

[old] Mike McGuirk

Post by [old] Mike McGuirk » June 3rd, 2004, 2:23 pm

Outstanding! Thank you, Bill. I knew you could do it.

[old] concept2

Post by [old] concept2 » June 3rd, 2004, 2:37 pm

mike and others:<br><br>if you ever find anything useful on the old forum - be sure to post your find on this one - along with key words used to search etc - i think that most people won't take the time to use it unless someone else heads out into the wild first...<br><br>-bp

[old] Steve G

Post by [old] Steve G » June 19th, 2004, 1:50 pm

Thanks Bill<br>Really useful, I have just searched on tennis elbow, after suffering for a few weeks. I found some of my posts from April 2001 for exactly the same thing and the same elbow !! I just searched on tennis elbow, and quite a few threads there to look at.<br>Cheers<br>Steve

[old] c2bill

Post by [old] c2bill » June 19th, 2004, 10:54 pm

glad you are finding it useful... try searching erg jacking sometime...<br><br>-bp

[old] michaelb

Post by [old] michaelb » June 21st, 2005, 3:55 pm

What happened to the old forum? did it disappear? I don't see it in the top band anymore, and following that link goes there still, but then it times out if you try to search for anything.<br /><br />there was some good stuff in the archived forum, so it would be too bad if it was all lost.