Going To Try A C11

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Richard-iowa

General

Post by [old] Richard-iowa » February 8th, 2006, 2:03 pm

Ok folks, so far I have been reading your post. I am a sixty two year old male and am diabetic, have been over weight for about ten years. in three years I have lost about eighty pounds. I have been walking and lifting weights. I have been saving for the C11 and have about another month to go and will be able to buy one. I have found a rec center that has one, I am going to give it a try. how do I get it to show the forced curve. thanks for any info you may share.

[old] gcanyon

General

Post by [old] gcanyon » February 8th, 2006, 8:41 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Richard-iowa+Feb 8 2006, 10:03 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Richard-iowa @ Feb 8 2006, 10:03 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Ok folks, so far I have been reading your post.  I am a sixty two year old male and am diabetic, have been over weight for about ten years. in  three years I have lost about eighty pounds. I have been  walking  and lifting weights. I have been saving for the C11 and have about another month to go and will be able to buy one. I have found a rec center that has one, I am going to give it a try. how do I get it to show  the forced curve. thanks for any info you may share. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />It might depend on the model, but once you start rowing, press the Change Display button repeatedly until you see the force display.

[old] PaulS

General

Post by [old] PaulS » February 8th, 2006, 8:54 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-gcanyon+Feb 8 2006, 04:41 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(gcanyon @ Feb 8 2006, 04:41 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Richard-iowa+Feb 8 2006, 10:03 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Richard-iowa @ Feb 8 2006, 10:03 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Ok folks, so far I have been reading your post.  I am a sixty two year old male and am diabetic, have been over weight for about ten years. in  three years I have lost about eighty pounds. I have been  walking  and lifting weights. I have been saving for the C11 and have about another month to go and will be able to buy one. I have found a rec center that has one, I am going to give it a try. how do I get it to show  the forced curve. thanks for any info you may share. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />It might depend on the model, but once you start rowing, press the Change Display button repeatedly until you see the force display. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />The PM3 is the only C2 product that will display a force curve. Once you have a Just row, DIstance, or time set up, you can do as Gary suggested, or press the second button from the top on the right to bring up The force curve.<br /><br />If you do not have a PM3, you can get ErgMonitor and have Force Curves and a whole lot more to look at by using your computer as a Display.