Dwyane Adams - Fake Or Real?

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Chad Williams

General

Post by [old] Chad Williams » January 22nd, 2006, 4:57 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-PaulS+Jan 22 2006, 03:55 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(PaulS @ Jan 22 2006, 03:55 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 12:50 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 12:50 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-PaulS+Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(PaulS @ Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Chad,  Please give us your "David Blaine" interpretation of how 10 meters away and in sight for the middle portion of 5 or so minutes of continuous activity allowed for the temporal manipulation you are impyling. This would be easier to explain if Dwayne had levitated.  Then at least John Rupp could come in and make his "Slides are an advantage" argument.  <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />We have moved on from that now, please keep up. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Oh, come on, it will be entertaining while we wait. I'm thinking that C2 is going to have to issue a code for the "_V" to be displayed in the rankings, perhaps sometime Monday.<br />Plus, your case is based on things in the past, and that is the "proof" was being provided. Though you still claim "no proof", so at least you can explain clearly why you feel that way. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />We have moved on from that now, please keep up..........again!<br />

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 4:57 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 04:53 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 04:53 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It was nice of Dwayne to post on here and let his backers know how it went  <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Stated like a man who just cared about the legitimacy of the verification process ...

[old] Chad Williams

General

Post by [old] Chad Williams » January 22nd, 2006, 4:58 pm

Nothing has been proved yet. Dont get so cocky.<br /><br />

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 4:59 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-PaulS+Jan 22 2006, 04:55 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(PaulS @ Jan 22 2006, 04:55 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 12:50 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 12:50 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-PaulS+Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(PaulS @ Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Chad,  Please give us your "David Blaine" interpretation of how 10 meters away and in sight for the middle portion of 5 or so minutes of continuous activity allowed for the temporal manipulation you are impyling. This would be easier to explain if Dwayne had levitated.  Then at least John Rupp could come in and make his "Slides are an advantage" argument.  <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />We have moved on from that now, please keep up. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Oh, come on, it will be entertaining while we wait. I'm thinking that C2 is going to have to issue a code for the "_V" to be displayed in the rankings, perhaps sometime Monday.<br />Plus, your case is based on things in the past, and that is the "proof" was being provided. Though you still claim "no proof", so at least you can explain clearly why you feel that way. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />I'm still waiting on that proof Paul ... still waiting ...<br /><br /><br />

[old] Polaco

General

Post by [old] Polaco » January 22nd, 2006, 5:00 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-mpukita+Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Does IND_V pop up immediately when entered, even for top 10 or top 3 results, or does C2 need to do something on their end to "accept" the verification code? <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />When you introduce in your online logbook the code given by the pm3 it automatically states IND_V. I've done it a couple of times

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 5:01 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Polaco+Jan 22 2006, 05:00 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Polaco @ Jan 22 2006, 05:00 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-mpukita+Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Does IND_V pop up immediately when entered, even for top 10 or top 3 results, or does C2 need to do something on their end to "accept" the verification code? <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />When you introduce in your online logbook the code given by the pm3 it automatically states IND_V. I've done it a couple of times <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />I'm not sure that's true for top 3 or top 10 times ... I remember seeing something somewhere (can't find it) where C2 says they do some extra special verification of top ranking times. If I find it, I'll post it, or post a link to it.

[old] Chad Williams

General

Post by [old] Chad Williams » January 22nd, 2006, 5:02 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Polaco+Jan 22 2006, 04:00 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Polaco @ Jan 22 2006, 04:00 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-mpukita+Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Does IND_V pop up immediately when entered, even for top 10 or top 3 results, or does C2 need to do something on their end to "accept" the verification code? <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />When you introduce in your online logbook the code given by the pm3 it automatically states IND_V. I've done it a couple of times <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />So this means what Polaco? Was it done on a PM2+ or was a IND_V not issued by the PM3 (in your view)?<br />

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 5:03 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 05:02 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 05:02 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Polaco+Jan 22 2006, 04:00 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Polaco @ Jan 22 2006, 04:00 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-mpukita+Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Does IND_V pop up immediately when entered, even for top 10 or top 3 results, or does C2 need to do something on their end to "accept" the verification code? <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />When you introduce in your online logbook the code given by the pm3 it automatically states IND_V. I've done it a couple of times <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />So this means what Polaco? Was it done on a PM2+ or was a IND_V not issued by the PM3 (in your view)? <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />So now you're going to start speculating immediately on how this row was a charade?<br />

[old] Ben Rea

General

Post by [old] Ben Rea » January 22nd, 2006, 5:05 pm

man, he has rowed a crazy amount of meters this season, thats nuts...that is of course....he is real

[old] Polaco

General

Post by [old] Polaco » January 22nd, 2006, 5:06 pm

To introduce the code the row has to be made with a PM3, and you can verify it even if you are not going to rank the time.<br /><br />If someone wants to check it can go to the rankings and look for the 2K time of the 30-39 Spain (ESP) my time (Jaime Ros) is IND_V. But only a 6:34

[old] Delilah

General

Post by [old] Delilah » January 22nd, 2006, 5:06 pm

<!--QuoteBegin--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM)<br />Does IND_V pop up immediately when entered, even for top 10 or top 3 results, or does C2 need to do something on their end to "accept" the verification code?<br /><br /><br />When you introduce in your online logbook the code given by the pm3 it automatically states IND_V. I've done it a couple of times </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />I'm guessing that before this you need to obtain a personal 'code' and then all your rows can be automaticlly IND V ? <br />I seem to recall hearing that there was such a step - perhaps others might know?<br /><br />Perhaps in the absence of the PM3 having Dwayne's code (or whatever) pre-set perhaps we will only know more tomorrow when C2 open up.<br /><br />Want to know now and it's driving me bats!<br />D

[old] VTSkier

General

Post by [old] VTSkier » January 22nd, 2006, 5:08 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-hjs+Jan 21 2006, 10:38 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(hjs @ Jan 21 2006, 10:38 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Let's look at it from another perspective. I'm no lawyer, but in many legal systems, Dwayne would have cause for action against Chad -- could actually sue him and recover damages -- if Chad could not prove that Dwayne's times were truly contrived ... and there's no way he can do that. Why? Because baseless accusations like his have a negative financial impact on Dwayne's ability to earn an income and lead a life of liberty and the pursuit of happiness ... rights granted to you and I at the most basic level of our government and society.<br /><br /><br />pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff  Only an American can Type this. No other land in the world would let you suy someone for this. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />This is actually not true. The following quote is from <a href='http://www.urban75.com/Action/libel.html' target='_blank'>http://www.urban75.com/Action/libel.html</a> which is titled "Basic UK libel law for idiots".<br /><br />"In the UK, if someone thinks that what you wrote about them is either defamatory or damaging, the onus will be entirely on you to prove that your comments are true in court. In other words, if you make the claim, you've got to prove it!"

[old] Chad Williams

General

Post by [old] Chad Williams » January 22nd, 2006, 5:09 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Delilah+Jan 22 2006, 04:06 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Delilah @ Jan 22 2006, 04:06 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->QUOTE(mpukita @ Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM)<br />Does IND_V pop up immediately when entered, even for top 10 or top 3 results, or does C2 need to do something on their end to "accept" the verification code?<br /><br /><br />When you introduce in your online logbook the code given by the pm3 it automatically states IND_V. I've done it a couple of times </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />I'm guessing that before this you need to obtain a personal 'code' and then all your rows can be automaticlly IND V ? <br />I seem to recall hearing that there was such a step - perhaps others might know?<br /><br />Perhaps in the absence of the PM3 having Dwayne's code (or whatever) pre-set perhaps we will only know more tomorrow when C2 open up.<br /><br />Want to know now and it's driving me bats!<br />D <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />I was confirmd that all USIRT rowers got new PM3 with lastest firmware to monitor there training, Dwayne had never used his............remember?

[old] mpukita

General

Post by [old] mpukita » January 22nd, 2006, 5:09 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Ben Rea+Jan 22 2006, 05:05 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Ben Rea @ Jan 22 2006, 05:05 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->man, he has rowed a crazy amount of meters this season, thats nuts...that is of course....he is real <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Here's a direct example of what Porkchop and I were referring to with respect to defamation. Ben (excuse me for using you as an example Ben) is a 15 year old LW from Syracuse, NY. Because of Chad's accusations ... he's now quailified his remarks on Dwayne's meters this year ... sad.

[old] Porkchop

General

Post by [old] Porkchop » January 22nd, 2006, 5:09 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 03:57 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 03:57 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-PaulS+Jan 22 2006, 03:55 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(PaulS @ Jan 22 2006, 03:55 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Chad Williams+Jan 22 2006, 12:50 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Jan 22 2006, 12:50 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-PaulS+Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(PaulS @ Jan 22 2006, 03:49 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Chad,  Please give us your "David Blaine" interpretation of how 10 meters away and in sight for the middle portion of 5 or so minutes of continuous activity allowed for the temporal manipulation you are impyling. This would be easier to explain if Dwayne had levitated.  Then at least John Rupp could come in and make his "Slides are an advantage" argument.  <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />We have moved on from that now, please keep up. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Oh, come on, it will be entertaining while we wait. I'm thinking that C2 is going to have to issue a code for the "_V" to be displayed in the rankings, perhaps sometime Monday.<br />Plus, your case is based on things in the past, and that is the "proof" was being provided. Though you still claim "no proof", so at least you can explain clearly why you feel that way. <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />We have moved on from that now, please keep up..........again! <br /> </td></tr></table><br />Chad,<br /><br />No, we haven't moved on -- you are evading the question? It would only be speculation on my part to say why that is, but could it be because you just can't bring yourself to admit that you might not have an answer?