2nd Week Results

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] simon crawley

General

Post by [old] simon crawley » August 2nd, 2005, 6:44 am

hi guys,<br /><br />this is a sort of diary to make me stay motivated, last week on week 1, i lost 18.5lbs and as i expected this week only lost 4 lbs, however I am still pleased with that result and I am a lot fitter than two weeks ago. during the last 7 days i have rowed over 60k including a half marathon which took 102 min 25 sec. i am trying to up my daily workout to 10k although i am having a small operation later this week so may not be able to do to much, I have also joined the taff attack in order to stay focused.<br /><br />week 1 -18.5<br />week 2 -4<br />week 3 ?<br /><br />thanks to everyone who has either replied or write on message boards as they really help to motivate me<br /><br />simon

[old] Niall

General

Post by [old] Niall » August 2nd, 2005, 9:06 am

Simon, <br /><br />The C2 UK site hosts a Diary function which would be really useful for you. These diaries are available for all to read and contribute to. I find it great as you get training tips and support particular to the sessions you've done and also acts as a proper diary so you can record your sessions and achievements.<br /><br />The diaries can be accessed through <a href='http://www.concept2.co.uk/forum/weblogs.php' target='_blank'>this link.</a><br /><br />Hope that helps.<br /><br />Cheers,<br />Niall

[old] simon crawley

General

Post by [old] simon crawley » August 2nd, 2005, 9:38 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Niall+Aug 2 2005, 09:06 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Niall @ Aug 2 2005, 09:06 AM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Simon, <br /><br />The C2 UK site hosts a Diary function which would be really useful for you. These diaries are available for all to read and contribute to. I find it great as you get training tips and support particular to the sessions you've done and also acts as a proper diary so you can record your sessions and achievements.<br /><br />The diaries can be accessed through <a href='http://www.concept2.co.uk/forum/weblogs.php' target='_blank'>this link.</a><br /><br />Hope that helps.<br /><br />Cheers,<br />Niall <br /> </td></tr></table><br />thanks, i'll make sure i use it<br /><br />simon