Dwayne's Race Fund.

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » March 1st, 2006, 5:49 am

Let’s get Dwayne to race in Public and put all this crazy nonsense that Chad talks about Dwayne being a fake.<br /><br />Let’s get Dwayne to BiRC or EiRC, were he can race against Chad in the 40-49 Hwts or we could enter the Open so Andreas can race as well.<br /><br />I was thinking that we as a group on the forum could send in a few $ each to C2 who could look after and monitor the money that is sent it.<br />We need enough to cover a return flight from Phoenix to Birmingham plus a few days in a hotel.<br />I will pay for Dwayne’s entry fee for BiRC or EiRc. By rights Dwayne should be able to qualify for EiRC as part of USIRT so the money may not be needed for a trip, in which case the money could go to a Charity of Dwayne’s choosing.<br /><br />I understand that USIRT will be at EiRC this year so the fund would cover a trip to BiRC should Dwayne not be able to make the EiRC.<br /><br />I will start by donating $50.<br /><br />

[old] Robbo

Competitions

Post by [old] Robbo » March 1st, 2006, 6:00 am

Chad,<br />I hope your 50 bucks is more real than your evidence! <br />Why do you talk about yourself in the third person?<br />Robbo

[old] Ericr

Competitions

Post by [old] Ericr » March 1st, 2006, 6:04 am

Chad, you're claiming you have evidence Dwayne is a fraud. Submit it, this thread is a futile attempt to start a new flame war. <br /><br />Why would anyone donate money when you claim you have enough evidence to show Dwayne is really a fraud?<br /><br />I don't think you have any evidence, only accusations.

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » March 1st, 2006, 6:14 am

Take your questions to the other thread. I talk as the 3rd person sometimes as that is that is the way I talk some times, nothing unusual in that.<br /><br />I am just giving Dwayne the option to race me and Andreas. When I publish my proof Dwayne and his fan club will just twist it to mean something else, so I am just covering my bases. I am giving Dwayne a chance to prove himself plus he gets a free trip to Europe thrown in.<br /><br />If you don’t want to see Dwayne race then you don’t have to contribute to the fund.

[old] DIESEL

Competitions

Post by [old] DIESEL » March 1st, 2006, 8:54 am

<!--quoteo(post=57780:date=Mar 1 2006, 05:14 AM:name=Chad Williams)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Mar 1 2006, 05:14 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Take your questions to the other thread. I talk as the 3rd person sometimes as that is that is the way I talk some times, nothing unusual in that. </td></tr></table><br /><br />Yes, there is. The only people who talk in the 3rd person tend to be egomaniacal with delusions of grandeur. It seems in line with your personality. <br /><br /><!--quoteo--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>I am just giving Dwayne the option to race me and Andreas. </td></tr></table><br /><br />He did challenge Andreas, and Andreas didn't show. Personally, I'd love to see it so you'll just shut the f--k up already with your bullshit. <br /><br /><!--quoteo--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'> When I publish my proof </td></tr></table><br /><br />If this "proof" is so devastating to Dwayne, why even challenge him? If what you are saying is so incontrovertible, YOU KNOW HE WILL NOT SHOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPOSED HIM. So what the f--k is the whole point of this thread? PUBLISH YOUR 'PROOF' OR SHUT THE F--K UP ALREADY. <br /><br /><!--quoteo--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Dwayne and his fan club will just twist it to mean something else </td></tr></table><br /><br />So you're basically admitting that your proof is bullshit. If your proof is so strong - as you keep saying it is - it should stand on its own and withstand any attempts by his "fanclub" to discredit it. <br /><br /><!--quoteo--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>so I am just covering my bases. </td></tr></table><br /><br />No you're not, you're being a bitch-ass coward who deserves to get punched in the mouth. <br /><br /><!--quoteo--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>I am giving Dwayne a chance to prove himself plus he gets a free trip to Europe thrown in. </td></tr></table><br /><br />Why the BIRC? If you're so interested in racing Dwayne. YOU GO WHERE DWAYNE IS. CONFRONT HIM. BRING YOUR CAMERA CREW WITH YOU. SAME GOES FOR ANDREAS. FIND A LOCAL EVENT IN ARIZONA (they exist) AND RACE HIM THERE. OR h***, SURPRISE HIM AT HIS GYM, GO OUT AND STALK HIM, I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST YOU. This obsession you have with him is quite disturbing. <br /><br /><!--quoteo--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>If you don’t want to see Dwayne race then you don’t have to contribute to the fund.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />why would anyone on this board give money to a raving lunatic like you? I can't believe the C2 mods haven't banned you yet for pulling this stunt. <br /><br />Not only have you impugned Dwayne's honor and character you have also impugned C2 by basically implying they were stupid enough to be tricked by "evil scammer Dwayne Adams" into a couple of free trips to Europe. Of all the scams to try - why would anyone want to scam such an obscure sport as 'indoor rowing' - there is really nothing to gain. No one really cares about rowing other than rowers. There are easier ways to scam a free trip to Europe. <br /><br />As the rappers say this is taking "PLAYA-HATING" to a whole new level. <br /><br />Jealous much, Chad? (if that's even your real name)

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » March 1st, 2006, 9:01 am

Very emotional out burst, may I suggest anger management classes.<br /><br />

[old] hjs

Competitions

Post by [old] hjs » March 1st, 2006, 9:01 am

Diesel :D <br /><br />Nice to see another fan club member. :D <br /><br />

[old] mpukita

Competitions

Post by [old] mpukita » March 1st, 2006, 9:08 am

<!--quoteo(post=57796:date=Mar 1 2006, 08:01 AM:name=hjs)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(hjs @ Mar 1 2006, 08:01 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Diesel :D <br /><br />Nice to see another fan club member. :D<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Wow, it must be some cosmic tear in the space-time continuum, because just as I decide it's best to keep silent on this topic, Diesel, who normally just provides enlightening, educational, motivational feedback here loses his self restraint and tells it like it is ...<br /><br />... I believe the torch has been passed ... the King is dead, long live the King!!!<br /><br /> :D

[old] Ericr

Competitions

Post by [old] Ericr » March 1st, 2006, 9:12 am

I think it's better to leave Andreas out of the equation considering Dwayne's challenge to race Andreas on the water. That was a bogus challenge, Andreas is no on water rower so no need to repeat that challenge over and over again. <br />

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » March 1st, 2006, 9:12 am

Mark, you have a short memory, you support Diesels rant after posting on this thread yesterday-<br /><br /><a href="http://concept2.ipbhost.com/index.php?s ... 3911&st=15" target="_blank">http://concept2.ipbhost.com/index.php?s ... =15</a><br /><br />If you dont want to donate take you moans elsewhere.<br /><br /><br />

[old] mpukita

Competitions

Post by [old] mpukita » March 1st, 2006, 9:20 am

<!--quoteo(post=57801:date=Mar 1 2006, 08:12 AM:name=Chad Williams)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Mar 1 2006, 08:12 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Mark, you have a short memory, you support Diesels rant after posting on this thread yesterday-<br /><br /><a href="http://concept2.ipbhost.com/index.php?s ... 3911&st=15" target="_blank">http://concept2.ipbhost.com/index.php?s ... =15</a><br /><br />If you dont want to donate take you moans elsewhere.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />Yes, I do. Thank you.<br /><br /> :lol:

[old] DIESEL

Competitions

Post by [old] DIESEL » March 1st, 2006, 9:26 am

<!--quoteo(post=57800:date=Mar 1 2006, 08:12 AM:name=Ericr)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Ericr @ Mar 1 2006, 08:12 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>I think it's better to leave Andreas out of the equation considering Dwayne's challenge to race Andreas on the water. That was a bogus challenge, Andreas is no on water rower so no need to repeat that challenge over and over again.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />My bad. <br /><br />However, it still doesn't change the fact that if Andreas also disputed Dwayne's times = and it bothered him that much that he goes out of his way to challenge him... find the dude and call him out. If it bothered him that much go to Arizona and call him out. If you think about it, it's the only way to be 100% sure. Same goes for "Chad". <br /><br />I FOR ONE, SUGGEST, THAT UNTIL HE PROVIDES HIS PROOF WE IGNORE HIM AND CEASE GIVING THIS TROLL FODDER FOR HIS POSTS. <br /><br />D - proud member of the Dwayne Adams Fanclub.<br /><br /><!--quoteo(post=57795:date=Mar 1 2006, 08:01 AM:name=Chad Williams)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Mar 1 2006, 08:01 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Very emotional out burst, may I suggest anger management classes.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />the fact that you cannot comprehend why anyone WOULD NOT GET ANGRY at the bullshit you are pulling - suggests a complete lack of touch with reality. Seriously, you must be joking if you don't get why 98% of the people on this board would love to take a swing at you. <br /><br />Again, put up or shut up. <br /><br />OK - THE TROLL BAN STARTS NOW.

[old] Chad Williams

Competitions

Post by [old] Chad Williams » March 1st, 2006, 9:31 am

Diesiel, I take it you won't be adding to the fund then?<br /><br />

[old] hjs

Competitions

Post by [old] hjs » March 1st, 2006, 9:32 am

<!--quoteo(post=57804:date=Mar 1 2006, 02:26 PM:name=DIESEL)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(DIESEL @ Mar 1 2006, 02:26 PM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--quoteo(post=57800:date=Mar 1 2006, 08:12 AM:name=Ericr)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Ericr @ Mar 1 2006, 08:12 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>I think it's better to leave Andreas out of the equation considering Dwayne's challenge to race Andreas on the water. That was a bogus challenge, Andreas is no on water rower so no need to repeat that challenge over and over again.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />My bad. <br /><br />However, it still doesn't change the fact that if Andreas also disputed Dwayne's times = and it bothered him that much that he goes out of his way to challenge him... find the dude and call him out. If it bothered him that much go to Arizona and call him out. If you think about it, it's the only way to be 100% sure. Same goes for "Chad". <br /><br />I FOR ONE, SUGGEST, THAT UNTIL HE PROVIDES HIS PROOF WE IGNORE HIM AND CEASE GIVING THIS TROLL FODDER FOR HIS POSTS. <br /><br />D - proud member of the Dwayne Adams Fanclub.<br /><br /><!--quoteo(post=57795:date=Mar 1 2006, 08:01 AM:name=Chad Williams)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Chad Williams @ Mar 1 2006, 08:01 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'>Very emotional out burst, may I suggest anger management classes.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />the fact that you cannot comprehend why anyone WOULD NOT GET ANGRY at the bullshit you are pulling - suggests a complete lack of touch with reality. Seriously, you must be joking if you don't get why 98% of the people on this board would love to take a swing at you. <br /><br />Again, put up or shut up. <br /><br />OK - THE TROLL BAN STARTS NOW.<br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />Dwayne will run like h*** if someone comes over to Arizona :D No Man will ever see him do a time he is claiming. <br /><br /><br />Since a month or 3 no more member of the fan club :) , that was the time I began to discover that the man never ever permormed anything he claimed.<br />Simply the facts, in sports you are guilty until proven otherwise, just the other way arounds as in tyhe normal society.<br />

[old] DIESEL

Competitions

Post by [old] DIESEL » March 1st, 2006, 9:42 am

<!--quoteo(post=57811:date=Mar 1 2006, 08:32 AM:name=hjs)--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(hjs @ Mar 1 2006, 08:32 AM) </b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><br /><br /><br />Dwayne will run like h*** if someone comes over to Arizona :D No Man will ever see him do a time he is claiming. <br /><br /><br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br />It may very well be. But I'll still believe Dwayne until proven otherwise. Like I said, if it bothers you guys that much, go out to Arizona and find him at his gym/rowing club. Bring the cameras too. Make it a grand spectacle. <br />