Racing Questions

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Spectre

Competitions

Post by [old] Spectre » February 8th, 2006, 5:55 pm

The last Erg race I did was about 20 years ago and much has changed since then. I have never rowed a model D or used the PM3. I like my drag factor at about 140ish. So here are my questions<br /><br />How do I set the DF before my race? <br /><br />Does the PM3 show my position relative to the other "boats" or do I have to look somewhere else? The competition will apparently have the software and monitor set up. <br /><br />I work out on both a C and B machine...is there anything about the D that makes racing it different than the older ones?<br /><br />Thanks in advance!

[old] Godfried

Competitions

Post by [old] Godfried » February 8th, 2006, 6:03 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Spectre+Feb 8 2006, 11:55 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Spectre @ Feb 8 2006, 11:55 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->... How do I set the DF before my race?  <br /><br />Does the PM3 show my position relative to the other "boats" or do I have to look somewhere else? The competition will apparently have the software and monitor set up.  ...[right] </td></tr></table><br />see <a href='http://www.nereus.nl/content/dut/nkir/d ... cedure.pdf' target='_blank'>start</a>

[old] Spectre

Competitions

Post by [old] Spectre » February 8th, 2006, 7:00 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Godfried+Feb 8 2006, 05:03 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Godfried @ Feb 8 2006, 05:03 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Spectre+Feb 8 2006, 11:55 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><div class='genmed'><b>QUOTE(Spectre @ Feb 8 2006, 11:55 PM)</b></div></td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->... How do I set the DF before my race?  <br /><br />Does the PM3 show my position relative to the other "boats" or do I have to look somewhere else? The competition will apparently have the software and monitor set up.  ...[right] </td></tr></table><br />see <a href='http://www.nereus.nl/content/dut/nkir/d ... cedure.pdf' target='_blank'>start</a> <br /> </td></tr></table><br /><br /><br />Thanks Godfried! Very helpful