Ne2kc, Part Deux

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Bayko

Competitions

Post by [old] Bayko » December 15th, 2004, 11:41 am

Brief update.<br><br>Yesterday I bought a brand-spanking-new 10-lb sledge to be awarded as the PaulS Sledgehammer Award for the fastest time of the da. It's a beauty.<br><br>Also, I received an email from Jen Sullivan at the Brockton (MA) YMCA indicating that she is deciding between having her event either on January 22nd or February 5th. I'm lobbying for her to have it on Feb.5th. If she finds it necessary to hold hers on January22nd, be prepared for me to change the Newburyport date to January 30th. As I had indicated in the first announcement, I don't want to conflict with any other erg race. My goal is to provide an additional opportunity for us to race, not to make us decide between two races on the same weekend. I'd like to do both, and would hope that a lot of others would do the same.<br><br>Stay tuned. I'll post here as soon as she lets me know the date of the Brockton race.<br><br>Rick (Grand Poobah of the NE2KC)

[old] rickm

Competitions

Post by [old] rickm » December 15th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Suggest to Jen to get her to post info on Brockton Erg competition on this forum to get more people to show up (although its nice having second place in my age group sewed up before the race starts I have tried sending email to brockton Y but no response.