Ready For The 4. Finals Sc World Cup

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] Marilyn

e-row

Post by [old] Marilyn » March 1st, 2006, 5:23 pm

Here are the the results of the 8. finals:<br />www.supercanoa.com<br /><br />Now we have only 7 rowers for the 4. finals, the classic countries are in:<br />USA, UK, Germany, The Neatherlands and still an exotic: Norway. Exotic countries as Venezuela<br />and Brasil are out.<br /><br />Who will win?<br />Can you still do a prognose?<br /><br />To be qualified in the semi finals they need now to row a PB, who has still power for it?<br />If they rowed too fast in the 8. finals, then they will have less chances to row now faster<br /><br />to be continued...<br /><br />Marilyn<br />

[old] Thomas

e-row

Post by [old] Thomas » March 4th, 2006, 3:45 am

When you say a personal best, do you mean in comparison to their season best? My season best is the 17:09.something I rowed a couple of weeks ago. Other than that, I had listed my season best as 17:28 prior to the start of this race series.<br /><br />Also, do I have to do a 5k this weekend? I would not mind if Andreas and Krysta raced this weekend to see who would get a chance to race against me. If they did it Saturday, they could do another one on Sunday or whenever. I know you don't like no shows, which is why a did a 5k last weekend for you.

[old] Marilyn

e-row

Post by [old] Marilyn » March 4th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Hi Thomas<br /><br />"Also, do I have to do a 5k this weekend?"<br /><br />No Thomas, you don't. You are automatically selected to row in the semi finals against: Nigel or Christine<br /><br /><br />The rules are relatively simple<br /><br />Each two races:<br />In one race (race one) you race against your opponent with age class adjustments (Arno controls my calculations)<br />in the other race you row against your results of your race one<br />(If you are still in and not eliminated)<br /><br />Anyway I have to adjust some rules in case that we do a SC World Cup again<br />We can discuss about it when finished<br /><br />For you it means:<br />Next weekend, you have to beat Nigel or Christine and to have some reserve<br />for the final race for place 1. or 2.<br /><br />If you don't beat your oponnent you will have to row the final race<br />to decide if you have 3rd or 4th place<br /><br />Regards and good luck<br /><br />Marilyn