Etape 12 Problems With E-row Server

read only section for reference and search purposes.
[old] andyArvid

e-row

Post by [old] andyArvid » October 17th, 2004, 9:54 am

Right after Race B. I had problems with Chat and now I can't log on anymore. It logs on then bumps me off the race server. <br><br><i>Connection to race server failed because connection refused.....</i><br><br><br>If you can connect please row without me....<br><br><br>

[old] andyArvid

e-row

Post by [old] andyArvid » October 17th, 2004, 9:56 am

Its not me. I can connect to digital rowings server.......

[old] Sir Pirate

e-row

Post by [old] Sir Pirate » October 17th, 2004, 10:02 am

I can't get on either.<br><br>Sir Pirate

[old] SteveV

e-row

Post by [old] SteveV » October 17th, 2004, 10:14 am

same here can't connect to e-row server because of invalid ip address<br><br>needs a server reset i guess, could be a long wait till monday lunch for us in uk unless c2 can do it from home.<br><br>Guess that screws up the le tour. !!<br><br>You could always swop to the new RowPro servers, they seem "fairly" stable when using e-row<br><br>change the race and web server to point at digitalrowing.com instead of e-row.com<br><br>this isn't going to work unless someone can e-mail everyone<br><br>I was all set for a 35:00 10km this afternoon shame i will have to give it a miss now

[old] DougB

e-row

Post by [old] DougB » October 17th, 2004, 10:31 am

Same problem here, so maybe using digitalrowing is the best answer, though for a 10K there's lots of time for something to go wrong. Andy, if you can set up a race around 1600 GMT or later we can give it a try. But if I get disconnected halfway through I won't want to try a second one.<br><br>Is there a way to use e-row standalone, so that we can at least do the races by ourselves and send in the results files? That would be safer.

[old] andyArvid

e-row

Post by [old] andyArvid » October 17th, 2004, 10:31 am

I sent e-mail to marilyn and to everyone whose e-mail I have. unfortunately that is not many people. <br><br>I tried concept2`s backup server <br>webserver2.e-row.com<br>raceserver2.e-row.com<br><br>Had to create a new userid, did that but still got the same error.<br><br>

[old] andyArvid

e-row

Post by [old] andyArvid » October 17th, 2004, 10:52 am

<!--QuoteBegin-DougB+Oct 17 2004, 10:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td class='genmed'><span class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></span> (DougB @ Oct 17 2004, 10:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Same problem here, so maybe using digitalrowing is the best answer, though for a 10K there's lots of time for something to go wrong.  Andy, if you can set up a race around 1600 GMT or later we can give it a try.  But if I get disconnected halfway through I won't want to try a second one.<br><br>Is there a way to use e-row standalone, so that we can at least do the races by ourselves and send in the results files?  That would be safer.<!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><br>I will set up the same Races on the digital rowing server. <br>webserver.digitalrowing.com<br>raceserver.digitalrowing.com<br>You will need to register there ( I used the same user name, ...)<br><br>I will also accept solo off-line races, but you must use e-row.<br>Menu->File->New Race<br>Remember to mark <b><i>Save Stroke Data</i></b><br>You will need to send me your race results file and stroke data file.<br><br>andy <br>the admin <br>etape 12<br>andrewp <b>_at_</b> terra.com.br<br><br>

[old] MarkPayton

e-row

Post by [old] MarkPayton » October 17th, 2004, 12:07 pm

As of 900am pacific (1600 GMT) the e-row server still wasn't letting us in. But people can set up profiles and join us on the digitalrowing.com server. Remember to set both your webserver and raceserver to digitalrowing.com. Just replace where you see "e-row" in those spaces on the Internet Settings section.<br><br>Regards,<br>Mark

[old] ceesie

e-row

Post by [old] ceesie » October 17th, 2004, 12:12 pm

Just to be clear. You can use the digitalrowing server with e-Row by doing the following:<br><br>- Open e-Row but don't log in yet<br>- Go to the menu item: Internet > Internet Set Up<br>- Enter in the field 'webserver': webserver.digitalrowing.com<br>- Enter in the field 'raceserver': raceserver.digitalrowing.com<br><br>- Logon and register as a new user.<br>- After you're done you're able to see the scheduled races again<br><br>cheers, cees<br>

[old] divaytripi

e-row

Post by [old] divaytripi » October 17th, 2004, 12:52 pm

Hi Guys <br>Same problem for me.<br>I will change to digital rowing server now.<br>Pedro

[old] divaytripi

e-row

Post by [old] divaytripi » October 17th, 2004, 1:01 pm

I have a problem. My erow crash when I finished the register in digiltal rowing server. Anyone has same problem?<br>Pedro

[old] andyArvid

e-row

Post by [old] andyArvid » October 17th, 2004, 1:08 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-divaytripi+Oct 17 2004, 01:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td class='genmed'><span class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></span> (divaytripi @ Oct 17 2004, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have a problem. My erow crash when I finished the register in digiltal rowing server. Anyone has same problem?<br>Pedro <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><br> No problem, here but I registered a few weeks ago before le tour.<br><br>Anne and Mark were successful in completing their race on RP (digitalrowing) server. <br><br>There are races setup for 1800 GMT and 19:15 GMT.........<br><br>I can set up more if need be......<br><br><br>

[old] divaytripi

e-row

Post by [old] divaytripi » October 17th, 2004, 1:14 pm

Impossible connection for me. The e-row crash when register. I think that I will row but one hour to my race 18:00 gmt. If the problem missed ok.<br>Andy what is your email to send you the splits?<br>Pedro

[old] andyArvid

e-row

Post by [old] andyArvid » October 17th, 2004, 1:25 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-divaytripi+Oct 17 2004, 01:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td class='genmed'><span class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></span> (divaytripi @ Oct 17 2004, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Impossible connection for me. The e-row crash when register. I think that I will row but one hour to my race 18:00 gmt. If the problem missed ok.<br>Andy what is your email to send you the splits?<br>Pedro <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><br> it is the stroke file and results files. the splits file is not necessary...<br><br>send to andrewp _at_ terra.com.br<br><br>replace _at_ with @<br><br>I will try to register a test user...<br><br>andy<br>

[old] andyArvid

e-row

Post by [old] andyArvid » October 17th, 2004, 1:29 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-andyArvid+Oct 17 2004, 01:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td class='genmed'><span class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></span> (andyArvid @ Oct 17 2004, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-divaytripi+Oct 17 2004, 01:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td class='genmed'><span class='genmed'><b>QUOTE</b></span> (divaytripi @ Oct 17 2004, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quote'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Impossible connection for me. The e-row crash when register. I think that I will row but one hour to my race 18:00 gmt. If the problem missed ok.<br>Andy what is your email to send you the splits?<br>Pedro <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><br>it is the stroke file and results files. the splits file is not necessary...<br><br>send to andrewp _at_ terra.com.br<br><br>replace _at_ with @<br><br>I will try to register a test user...<br><br>andy <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><br> I just registered a new user on the RP (digital rowing ) make sure you are not logged on and already changed the configuration to<br>webserver.digitalrowing.com<br>raceserver.digitalrowing.com<br>