error code 240 -43 ... and my daily log has been wiped

Maintenance, accessories, operation. Anything to do with making your erg work.
doubletruck
Paddler

error code 240 -43 ... and my daily log has been wiped

Post by doubletruck » May 30th, 2006, 12:50 pm

Is there a listing somewhere of the error codes and their meaning/remedy? I just finished a row and after the last stroke, I got "code 340 -43". I pressed "continue" as instructed & got back the end-of the row screen, but when I checked my list-by-date, it was blank. I there any way to get the data back? Probably not. But I don't want to have this happen again.
Any thots?

William Fisher

UPDATE: Having patiently waited for, oh, *at least* 10 minutes for a reply to the above, I bit the bowball and removed the card, then put it back in. I got an error message for about a nanosecond, then it came back up, and, shockingly, my list-by-date was back, all except the final row, which I was able to "add workout to log card." My only question at this point is how to tell what version of firmware I have, so I can be sure I'm up to date.
Thanx,

WF

holm188
Paddler

Post by holm188 » May 30th, 2006, 1:35 pm

you can check if it is still in the PM3 memory. go to Logcard > Logcard utilities > move workout. You might see your workout there.
HTH, Holm

Couch Potato
500m Poster

Post by Couch Potato » May 31st, 2006, 9:40 am

You might like to try install the PM3 Logcard utility available here. I recovered my logcard using this.

Couch Potato
500m Poster

Post by Couch Potato » May 31st, 2006, 9:44 am

Didn't read your update first time round. To check your firmware version Read this